Land Cruisers Garage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone ever purchased anything from Land Cruisers Garage on Instagram? They sell a set of reupholstered seats for 60 series I like. Just wondering if anyone has interacted with them and they were reputable? Cheers!

Has anyone ever purchased anything from Land Cruisers Garage on Instagram? They sell a set of reupholstered seats for 60 series I like. Just wondering if anyone has interacted with them and they were reputable? Cheers!I
I asked them about some blue seats and got a very sketchy feeling when I asked for photos from a different angle. The guy was pushy and just wanted to make a deal. Plus his pricing is lower than you would expect. Since I had commented on one of his posts, I had a stranger DM me and tell me he sent him some money but his parts never arrived. I had a bad feeling from the get go, coupled with the warning so I just unfollowed and haven't looked back

Came across an account on Instagram that appears to be skimming posts and photos from IH8MUD Classifieds section. I have attached a link below:

Typical scam, posting photos and word for word copying posts but advertising at a significant discount... they then ask for payment through PayPal or Zelle. I've already reported to Instagram, but it looks like there's a lot of people following the account and liking the posts, want to make sure they don't get a 'mud member. Good luck out there everyone!

I just made this post a couple days ago in the "Bad Sellers/Buyer Beware" subforum in Classifieds.

They are a scam account 100%...I discovered they have been skimming the IH8MUD classifieds and copying photos and text of sale ads but with significantly lower prices. Please report them if their page is still up.

I purchased some parts from “tractorwagons” on IG. Other than some poor communication and extremely long (2 month) shipping times it was fine. The long shipping was partially my fault but teetering unreasonable. I haven’t completely inspected the parts yet either.

Without IG selfies, how would anybody know people drink coffee or have teeth ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom