Land Cruiser Safe Jack Adapter - A must have (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All LCP Jack adapters are currently being yellow zinc coated.👏

Order today and get old raw unfinished pricing. Newly finished zinc coated adapters should ship the first of next week at that time price increase will go into effect.

Hi
All LCP Jack adapters are currently being yellow zinc coated.👏

Order today and get old raw unfinished pricing. Newly finished zinc coated adapters should ship the first of next week at that time price increase will go into effect.

Hi Phil, I pm'ed you as well - would like to pick up 2x adapters for a 100. It shows out of stock on your site. Also, does the $7 discount for 2 still apply? Thanks.

Also looking to order 100 series adapter but site says out of stock, any lead time on this ?

Should I get an order going now, Any idea of lead time ?

Just off the trail and adapters are ready and looking like gold. Pick up tomorrow
200423_020541_1.jpeg
200423_020542_2.jpeg

Just got an LCP Jack Adapter but couldn't find a nice way to stow it securely inside the LX450 / 80 Series drivers side storage panel.
Started messing around and found a really secure way to stow it in the 3rd row seat bracket.
Like this - with a just piece of 1/4" rubber sheet. Jams right in there - Totally secure.

LCP_JackAdapter_Stowage_80Series.JPG

Just got an LCP Jack Adapter but couldn't find a nice way to stow it securely inside the LX450 / 80 Series drivers side storage panel.
Started messing around and found a really secure way to stow it in the 3rd row seat bracket.
Like this - with a just piece of 1/4" rubber sheet. Jams right in there - Totally secure.

View attachment 2319382

i am confused is that a plastic blue adapter?

Painted blue on a whim - not really needed. Hint paint doesn't seem to stick well to the zinc plating, it's too slippery or something.

Used my jack adapter last weekend, to jack up my FJ40 with a flat with the jack from my FJ60! This is a truly simple a simple idea, that makes jacking up your truck, safer.
@TrickyT on the lug nuts.

The Rubicon trail was no big thing, but the drive back to the freeway was flat tire time!

C0B317B3-7600-41E4-B922-297499F4E223.jpeg

Last edited:
Painted blue on a whim - not really needed. Hint paint doesn't seem to stick well to the zinc plating, it's too slippery or something.
Well at least it looked good long enough for a picture 😆. i Went to go buy one but the website is down 💔... just have to save this for later.

I ordered two of these two weeks ago. I’ve received nothing and no response. OP, please let me know what’s going on, or even better - send me what I paid for!

I ordered two of these two weeks ago. I’ve received nothing and no response. OP, please let me know what’s going on, or even better - send me what I paid for!

Ooops Someone messed up. Ill check into and have it straightened out ASAP.

Because we 'normally' ship within 24hr no confirmation is sent out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom