Land Cruiser Safe Jack Adapter - A must have (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dear @LandCruiserPhil . Got myself one of your adapters as well, but have not yet gotten confirmation of shipment. Could you take a quick look for me? Looking forward to an amazing adapter!

thanks!
Joa

Dear @LandCruiserPhil . Got myself one of your adapters as well, but have not yet gotten confirmation of shipment. Could you take a quick look for me? Looking forward to an amazing adapter!

thanks!
Joa

It has shipped........ PM what name to find it under and Ill send you tracking

These would be great stocking stuffers.........as long as you don't swing the stocking around;)

fully stocked
Hi Phil!

I'm looking to purchase a jack adapter for the 200 series LC. Any idea when they may come back in stock? It looks like they are not available on the website!

Thanks!

Carlos

Had one before but foolishly sold it with the my old truck. Will by again

@LandCruiserPhil Trying to buy an adapter for my 80 Series, but looks to be out of stock. Please lmk when they become available again!

@LandCruiserPhil Trying to buy an adapter for my 80 Series, but looks to be out of stock. Please lmk when they become available again!

Just received a couple hundred pounds of yellow zinc and they will be up soon with a nice upgrade.

Been waiting for this too long!

With 100 series adapter’s being one of the most popular It was tops on our order form. Just when you think it can’t get better it has been redesigned and we are Super happy with the results. 100% made in the USA all custom CNC parts to meet our specs with a bright hard yellow zinc finish to last a lifetime. We will now offer adapters for any post jack made to keep your jacking safe.

Stay tuned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom