Land Cruiser Documentary Filming (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rob and I are in. Where do you want to meet and what time?

I'll know late this morning about a FOR SURE on Friday. I guessing it's a 90% I can make it. J

100% John, you know you want to beat that 80! :D

I'm not sure where exactly it is, but I will be coming from east Tucson, heading north on Oracle road. Tell me where and when. :cheers:

Percentage is rising.

Meanwhile, I'd like to suggest that we only run the Catalina side. There's no 4-wheeling all the way from Oracle to the top of what is actually Charouleau Gap. Along this no 4-wheeling side the only obstacle is the Step, which is cake.

All the fun lies from the top down to the Catalina start. I'd suggest a Catalina start, up to the 2nd cattle guard (C. Gap) then reverse down. ??? :confused:

Last edited:
Yes O great and wise one, I am a virgin.

Virgins: Tell you what, I'll be glad to lead Friday. Also, I'll lead whichever path you Virgins desire? Since you haven't done the trail you might want to see the scenery and do the Step. What say you Virgins? After your desires are shared I'll post details.
Signed,
Oh Used One

I say lets check out the whole enchilada. Since Kevin and Rob haven't done it either they should see it all. They are coming down from the Valley of the Smog after all. :D
I have heard a few good stories from people I work with about carnage on that trail. I'll try not to be a :princess: but it is my first time!

"Oh Used One" I say if we are cruising all the way from the Valley of the Smog to Toohot we might as well see the whole enchilada! :D

I'll try not to be a :princess: but it is my first time!

Don't feel bad, Rob's truck is a trail virgin! :eek:

OK....I'll start a new thread on this trip. Thanks Virgins for sharing your needs. Strap on your protection for Friday. :D

I am out for Friday. I just got home from PA, and I am going to try and catch up on some things. I will let everyone know the rescheduled days soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom