1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Land cruiser 4x4 labs hysteer for sprung over cruiser *new*

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by yotacrawlin, Feb 27, 2007.

1. yotacrawlin

yotacrawlin

I have brand new never used or put on my truck 4x4 labs hysteer. The steering arms are angled and designed for the wheel angles to change at different rates, The tie rod is placed behind the axle out of the way of anything and the drag link is in front high enough out of the way. The tubing for tie rod is 1.25 250" wall. It uses 7/8 heim joints at each end instead of tie rods, completly ready to hit the trail bulletproof steering. this steering is used on land cruiser knuckles. which is the small bolt pattern. When i ordered the set up i had cruiser knuckles then i wanted to put mini truck knuckles on so i called the guy Luke at 4x4labs and he siad i could send them back and exchange them for the other bolt pattern used or not. Visit 4x4labs.com for more details. I paid 550 for the setup and i would sell for $475obo. Email me or post, Crawlinyota@pirate4x4.com
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
  2. camcruiser13

camcruiser13

Media:
    Albums:
    so it is the larger bolt pattern.

and its the akerman those different rates of turning

and is it heim or 1 ton tres?

do you have an actuall pic, may help some

3. yotacrawlin

yotacrawlin

Im sorry its acually the smaller bolt pattern i forgot i ordered them for land cruiser knuckles then i swapped in mini truck knuckles, but the guy at 4x4 labs Luke said when ever i wanted to swap to mini i could send the arms up there he would send me the other bolt pattern no charge so. They are heim not fj80 ends or chevy ends. yea the ackerman princible allows them to turn at different rates.

4. yzftaco

yzftaco Goofy-Goober

no offense... But if you can exchange them, Why are you selling them??

5. yotacrawlin

yotacrawlin

b.c i am going to 6 shooter knuckles and plus i have a pickup with cruiser axles b.c the 3rd members are so week in mini truck axles

6. yotacrawlin

yotacrawlin

I gotta sell this lowering price to 450 or best offer!!!!!!

7. yotacrawlin

yotacrawlin

Sold Everyone Thanks