Parting Out KS-1993 fj80 cloth abs full float (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sway bar links
Front or rear? Would need to look at condition but can think I can pull them and ship them for less than new.

passenger doors (both) and the dash pad?
Yes I have them both in great shape. $700 shipped to freight location or business with dock. Ltl freight.
Jess

Drivers side rear door fender flare, shipped to 80916?

edit: Belay this request. Found one in a ditch near a post office.

Last edited:
I need the steering wheel column cover with screws. Also, rear passenger door lock trim (part that the screw attaches to). Window switch for the same door, but would take all the window switches for future failure.

Hi, interested in driver side headlight (only if not cracked) and corner light. Sorry, I saw the pictures but wasn't sure which one was cracked.
Shipped to 92024. Please PM me if you have them.

Is this a 1Fz or 3Fe? If it’s 3FE looking for complete transmission and transfer case shifters and associated wiring and hardware... shipped to 23322

I need the steering wheel column cover with screws. Also, rear passenger door lock trim (part that the screw attaches to). Window switch for the same door, but would take all the window switches for future failure.
Column cover sold
Door handle lock trim sold. Have the window switch still, for all but driver front. $70 shipped

Hi, interested in driver side headlight (only if not cracked) and corner light. Sorry, I saw the pictures but wasn't sure which one was cracked.
Shipped to 92024. Please PM me if you have them.
Sold

Is this a 1Fz or 3Fe? If it’s 3FE looking for complete transmission and transfer case shifters and associated wiring and hardware... shipped to 23322
1fz. A442f trans available engine and transfer case gone.

Drivers front glass of the rear slider?

couldn’t find definitive how to remove one pain. Probably best to do the whole assembly. $110 shipped.

Do you still have both sides plastic gutter trim, outside window trim, and passenger rear side-blinker?

Do you still have both sides plastic gutter trim, outside window trim, and passenger rear side-blinker?
Gutter trim is there but not sure it would ship well or reinstall. Most just remove. Window trim is pealing like most. Tail Lights gone.

I’m of no help to you

dashboard/center console black trim pieces, upper and lower dash panels with vents, passenger side dash vent? available, center console, both pieces drawer shifter trim?

FJ80.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom