Parting Out KS-1993 fj80 cloth abs full float (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for posting the seat photos- they seem like they would not be a big improvement over my current seats.
Is the small Hi-N-Lo shifter knob available?
Yes $25 shipped. It’s the rubber not leather. But have leather too. Same price.

Looking for both headlights and the front ABS wheel sensor. Are they still available? Price?

Very interested in the VAF/AFM. My truck has been down for a year and it's almost drive able. Also a front control arm (might be too expensive to ship)

Oh good! Could I get the leather version?
Sorry for the delay.
Shoot me a pm. I’ll get it out.

0DDE868F-C53C-40A4-9A6B-05811047CD44.jpeg

Very interested in the VAF/AFM. My truck has been down for a year and it's almost drive able. Also a front control arm (might be too expensive to ship)
AFM sold. Arm could be avalible in time but need it to stay a roller. What’s wrong with yours? Bent can be straightened. Put it in a press.

Looking for both headlights and the front ABS wheel sensor. Are they still available? Price?
I have current issue with my abs so no abs parts Available At this point. Have passenger front 80 light but has a hole. It could be patched insides are good no reflector damage.

12D87E82-CA15-476E-B69F-5D494CC98C97.jpeg

I have current issue with my abs so no abs parts Available At this point. Have passenger front 80 light but has a hole. It could be patched insides are good no reflector damage.

View attachment 2472681
Driver side is LX same issue.

Hi, do you have a passenger side rear tail light? Smashed mine today... 🥺

Shipping to 30165
Both cracked but not smashed cost of shipping $15 I’d guess and it’s yours. Or get depo from eBay.

How are the front and rear exhaust manifolds. Would like to get those if they look okay and most importantly if you want to mess with taking them off.

How are the front and rear exhaust manifolds. Would like to get those if they look okay and most importantly if you want to mess with taking them off.
Let me get the covers off. And see how clean they are

Does it still have the original 2.2kw starter? Center diff lock switch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom