Knuckle Rebuilt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys,

Its been a while since my lost post here, but I do still have my 80:)

In the past I had so much more time to work on my rig but with a 17 month old and another one on the way, I barely have enough time to driver the car, let alone trying to work on it over an entire weekend.

Besides K&H, who else is everyone using for a knuckle rebuilt in the LA/OC area? I made the mistake of using the Marlin seals on the last time around and I think the seal has gone bad and now I have to redo everything. I am even willing to pay a local mud member to do it, if anyone is up for it.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Harry

K&H is going the way of the dinosaur. Richard is not doing very well. Mario has taken over the shop and it's been downhill fast.

Ive been hearing negative things about them lately as well, now I know why. Sux to see a shop like that go in this direction.

Harry, welcome back! I still miss your mom's hummus you brought long ago to SnT!!!

Probably too far for you in the valley, but either Yotamasters in Corona or SD Trux down in San Diego/La Jolla. Two shops I'd trust.

Hey Brent, hope all is well. I'm not at my parents anymore so I don't get to have my moms hummus as much as Id like :(

I called yotamasters and they want about $850.00 for parts and labor(without wheel bearings), higher then what I want to pay but come to think it, there is a lot of labor involved.

$860 for both sides including everything but the bearings is a great deal. They do good work too!

Go w/ Yotamasters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom