KickBoard fuse box legend, blower fan fault (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi people,
I'm having trouble with my blower fan on my 2005 100 series Landcruiser, its not operating at all. I'm in Australia and I'm fairly positive its fed from the fuse box in the left hand kick panel as thats the location of the blower fan. The fan controller is activating all three of the relays when switched but I don't have 12v on the load side of the relay when closed. I did find 1 x 20amp fuse blown in my left hand kick panel, replaced the fuse but still no 12v to the load side of relay when closed. I've tested my fan controller resistor and that doesn't have 12v to it either. I'm thinking that the 4 different speed wires from the load side of the relays go back to the kick panel and join in there but I cant really work that out. I would love to get my hands on an AC wiring digram and the legend for the fuse panel on the left hand kick board, so i can confirm the fuse that was blown does in fact feed the blower fan. Any help or info would be much appreciated as I've spend nearly 2 days trying to repair this fault and reading through these forums.:deadhorse:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom