Keystone Cruisers next official club run will be December 19th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Threads
Club runs are now every other month, still on the third Saturday.

Monthly Ride Schedule and update

12/19 is our next official run. I know it's peak holiday season, but let's see if we can get a decent amount of rigs together...hopefully in the snow!

I really want to get there with you guys sometime but I work that weekend :( On a side note, I have a group going up this Sunday if anyone cares to join. We stick to the black and red trails. I'll be in this little truck.
image.jpg

Greg,

Can we schedule the February or March club run to be back in ID?!

172.JPG

180.JPG

I should be in. I'm in NC Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, but I should be back and able to prep the rig in time.

Just to let everyone know that the AOAA will be closed from November 30 to December 12 for rifle season. It will be open on Sunday because of the no hunting permitted on that day.

Can we schedule the February or March club run to be back in ID?!

We can dream, can't we?

Need to go back and finish the Hole in the wall trail...

It's only a dream if you choose not to make it a reality.

I won't be around for the 19th, moving our youngest to Richmond VA that week. Any chance to reschedule for either AOA Sunday the 13th or Rausch Saturday the 12th? Further away from Christmas might be better for people. Just sayin........... because I'd hate to miss a wheeling opportunity with club members!

I think we should stick to the 19th as the official run, but am open to going to Anthracite on the Sunday 13th.

Maybe we can try and map it out a little...

Anyone else wanna go?

Who is in for the 19th?

Me

I'll try my best. Have to check w/ the boss. There are a few events we need to attend. Put me in for a hard maybe

Room for a club run virgin? I'm hoping to have my new sliders on and a vacuum leak fixed and join you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom