Keystone Cruisers Next Club Run Is August 11th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just means you have to come out more so they learn your names or nickname ya lol

Looks like a great day of wheelin minus the rain I’m sure thanks for the vids and pics

Brother Burl

Says the guy that couldn’t keep driver and passenger straight :rimshot:

On that trail, that day, I’ll cop to that...Alzheimers city, here I come!

First time we came across that hill, Jody @joabmc kicked up a very large rock that lifted his r/r wheel off the ground as he just crested it. It was a bit precarious and we winched him back.

Right as Andy started to go down the hill, his right rear wheel lifted into the air, that's what got me. Great video! Maybe its time to invest in some goPros.

Was looking through some old photos and found a few from the day we wheeled in the snow at Anthracite. These two shots were taken on the culvert trial, first is Vince in the Lexus, looks like Crusha spotting, and them Eric Oldenburg in the goat pig.

Vince on culvert trail.jpg.png
Goat pig on culvert trail.jpg.png

Hey Folks -
Is anyone heading up to the VOR this year?
My son and I will be going (second yr in a row).
I would like to meet up do some exploring together.
Thanks.

Hey Folks -
Is anyone heading up to the VOR this year?
My son and I will be going (second yr in a row).
I would like to meet up do some exploring together.
Thanks.

I am, so is @Pacer and @fireball

I’m in for my 4th year in a row at VOR, and will be camping in my usual spot on the stream by the crossing (just down the hill from Peters house). I’ll be watching for you guys...come say hello!

VOR is weekend after next, and it’s been summer-like weather up here in VT...working on arranging warm & dry weather with a sprinkling of foliage for you guys Can’t wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom