Keystone Cruisers Next Club Run Is August 11th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Threads
We’re going to Anthracite. :steer:

Truck is still dirty from HIH8, maybe I won't clean it until then!

Bring it out, Chuck! But, I know you'll clean it in the meantime...

In-laws are "supposed" to be coming in town that weekend. Though if I was a bettin' man I'd put my money on them bailing at the last minute. If that's the case... I'll be there!

Love Windrock. Is this for that big Toyota event?

Never been but heard great things. No we are going a week or two early to beat the crowd. 3 days there then we are hitting up Uwharrie National Forrest for a day or two.

I should be able to make it.

Never been but heard great things. No we are going a week or two early to beat the crowd. 3 days there then we are hitting up Uwharrie National Forrest for a day or two.

Nice!

Some of us were just down in Uwharrie.

Daniel is the most difficult trail, we took a look at at, BIG ledge to climb, definitely need to be locked.

Might make it. Going to be close on getting the lift installed. Still waiting on the last piece I had to buy from Australia. Trying to decide on wheels too. The ones I wanted are out of stock Battleborn Gatekeepers ... looking at Trail Ready (spendy) and Raceline now too. Been very busy at work the past weeks, so not much down time to mess around with things.

If I can offer any advice I’d stay away from spendy wheels (unless they are purpose built with rock rings). I’ve mangled all 5 of mine. They were $100/per when I bought them so whatever, but since you plan on 37” may never be an issue lol.

If I can offer any advice I’d stay away from spendy wheels (unless they are purpose built with rock rings). I’ve mangled all 5 of mine. They were $100/per when I bought them so whatever, but since you plan on 37” may never be an issue lol.

Agreed. I’m a fan of $50 ebay FJC steelies. I think I’ve destroyed four, maybe five, of them so far, and beat one back into submission on the trail so it still held air...

I don’t think 37’s will necessarily eliminate potential rim damage...but they sure as hell can’t hurt!

Daughter and grandkids coming up that day, then I'm takin the boys up to Poe Paddy for 3 nights. Sept is family reunion in Ohio. Oct? I'm in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom