Keystone Cruisers BESF weekend campout! Oct 10-13

I’m out for this weekend. Have games to be at on the 10, 11 and 12. :frown: Might try to catch up w/ everyone Saturday night if we can get free.

fireball

SILVER Star
Everyone can come! It’s a big space with 8 separate official gravel sites plus a big grass center section. So we can fit lots of folks.

I will be renting a porta pot per the Forest districts suggestion so will pass around a change jar for folks to chip in a few bucks.

Jody plan on coming to hang out for the evening if you’d like. We will probably go to elk creek cafe/brewery friday or Saturday night.

RWBeringer4x4

Mechanically Challenged
SILVER Star
Unfortunately I'm not going to make this either - I got pulled into a work trip (ironically, in Pittsburgh and at Penn State, so I'll be passing through). I'm also trying to hit Rausch on Sep 14 and get out to Fall Crawl - so I'm already pulling a lot of favors with wifey.

In a perfect world I'd just drive the FJ40 to Pittsburgh then meet up with you on the weekend but I don't think my customers would appreciate me showing up reeking of exhaust fumes and oil (or not showing up at all because my hooptie broke down). Nor would my company appreciate the fuel bill being forwarded on to them! I do want to get out to BESF at some point here in the future but it doesn't seem like it's in the cards this time around...

Top Bottom