Just took delivery of my 2017 LC200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jomelo

SILVER Star
Threads
Very excited to get into my new 2017 today. And it looks like I have my 2014 sold - overall solid day.

First impression? I will say the satellite radio is worlds better than the 2014. I know there has been considerable discussions about just how bad the reception could be. I could drive near a tree in the 14 and my satellite would lose reception. No such problems in the 17. The rear DVD screens suck but Im not going to fuss too much.

IMG_0208.JPG

Damn! KO2's on the launchpad I love it!!!

Congrats on your new Cruiser. What are your plans for it?

So ... what's the story behind those tires? ;)

Ha! I put those K02's on my 2014 about 2500 miles ago. First order of business was swapping them onto the new ride.

I don't have a lot of crazy plans for the new one. I've got a 62 we are about to swap in a 1HZ. That's going to take up much of my cruiser focus. I would love to do a good suspension lift on the new ride but we don't have anyone in the area who has any experience with the KDSS suspension. I've read too many threads on here with suspension plans gone bad.

It's simple to manage. Find a shop who can do struts and give them the instructions found all over this forum. 3 turns open, raise up, swap suspension, lower down, rock it, rest it, 3 turns closed. Other than that, its business as usual for the struts, shocks and coils.

Beautiful. I've been tempted to see what sort of deal I can get on a 2017 lately. Let us know your thoughts after you put some miles on her!

Very nice!
Congrats!

jmlockwood......nice truck. Like the color and tire update!

Question...the XM Sirius reception on my '15 is marginal at best like your '14 was. Have two other XM equipped vehicles that work good.
Have asked the question before in a stand alone thread but no solution. Does anybody know if there's a TSB/fix to remedy this?

THX

Damn that's nice. Every time there is a new 200 posted up here I wanna upgrade my 2011.

Last edited:
Sharp lookin. And good move swapping the tires over for sure!

IMG_1221.JPG
I am wishing I got those tires in 285/55/R20 to go on my new wheels instead of the Dunlops. Your ride looks sick.

PS I did not stage that pic to be at a similar angle to yours. I already had it on my phone.

Question...the XM Sirius reception on my '15 is marginal at best like your '14 was. Have two other XM equipped vehicles that work good.
Have asked the question before in a stand alone thread but no solution. Does anybody know if there's a TSB/fix to remedy this?

THX

I think there are some threads somewhere on the poor reception issue and I believe the consensus is that there is no fix. I had assumed this one would be just like the last one but was pleasantly surprised.

THX

I assume your '15 is the same as my '13. The Sirius isn't great for me either. The Sirius channel navigation sucks too.

Anyways, Great looking '17. That's an awesome rig.

I like that truck. I want one now.

I assume your '15 is the same as my '13. The Sirius isn't great for me either. The Sirius channel navigation sucks too.

Anyways, Great looking '17. That's an awesome rig.

My Sat "fix" is an iPhone with an unlimited data plan and a Series Satellite app. Works a charm. Heck, I can even stream Netflix movies on my iPad at full resolution... $30 a month on AT&T (grandfathered in).

My Sat "fix" is an iPhone with an unlimited data plan and a Series Satellite app. Works a charm. Heck, I can even stream Netflix movies on my iPad at full resolution... $30 a month on AT&T (grandfathered in).

I have T-Mobile which is free streaming for a lot of services so that's mine. Plus, I'm an old bag so I mostly listen to podcasts/talk radio anyways.

I have T-Mobile which is free streaming for a lot of services so that's mine. Plus, I'm an old bag so I mostly listen to podcasts/talk radio anyways.

Well I'm not an old bag (is 49 old bag-ish?), but I listen mostly to talk radio too...just via satalite. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom