Just saying hello from TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
20180918_184415.jpg
I
20180918_184431.jpg
20180918_184415.jpg

That sure is purdy. And what is all that green stuff in the background?

Hey Gage - the truck looks great - you've been busy!

Your avatar says Temple, Texas - where is that? Are you near Katemcy Rocks or any good wheeling out there?

Let us know if/when you ever get back to NM.

It's TX, there ain't good wheeling there anywhere :deadhorse:

A little bit of an exaggeration - but not by much. All the 4 corner states have at least 4 times as much gov't land, percentage wise it's 10 times as much.

A little bit of an exaggeration - but not by much. All the 4 corner states have at least 4 times as much gov't land, percentage wise it's 10 times as much.
When did you and Wendy move to Texas?

A couple of months ago - several reasons for and against it, but in the final analysis moving to the hill country down here was the best option.

Wait, what? Did anybody in HDC know about this?

We had been thinking about it for awhile, then things just fell into place and it was a mad rush to get everything together - we didn't mean for it to be a "secret" - we were just busy as heck until we got down here. Still busy with stuff...

I'm just bummed we didn't get to say goodbye.

I'm just bummed we didn't get to say goodbye.

I agree - that's a big surprise. It would have been nice to have a little send-off gathering. If/when you get back to NM, please give a shout. We'll miss the two of you!

Thanks guys - we do get back there occasionally. We're coming back for a bit around Thanksgiving in fact. Hopefully we'll do some of the border to border runs - or maybe the Hole in the Rock Trail again!

If you've got some spare time when you're in town, let us know. I'm sure we could gather a few of us up to have a meal or just shoot the bull for a bit.

If you've got some spare time when you're in town, let us know. I'm sure we could gather a few of us up to have a meal or just shoot the bull for a bit.

I agree!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom