June ROTM- Verde Valley Traverse (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

[QUOTE"Mattman, post: 10402675, member: 108728"]I'll be at 4 son's in the AM as well. Sorry for the late reply, mud isn't notifying me of additions to the thread for whatever reason.[/QUOTE]
I am having the same issue with alerts or there lack of.

Not gonna make this one. You guys have a safe trip and look foward to the pictures. Gonna endure the blistering heat forecasted for this weekend. Bring back some cooler weather.

QUOTE="Rudster, post: 10402680, member: 41343"][QUOTE"Mattman, post: 10402675, member: 108728"]I'll be at 4 son's in the AM as well. Sorry for the late reply, mud isn't notifying me of additions to the thread for whatever reason.[/QUOTE]
I am having the same issue with alerts or there lack of.[/QUOTE]

:hmm:Can't tell if you going to make this run or not. Hopefully your going. I'm texturing a ceiling I scraped the popcorn off this week. Not the reason I'm not going just trying to get something done since stuck here. Also my son is in the hospital which would have brought back anyway.:(

Great time had by all, while @Otter , @LongDuck and I held the fort @murf and @Chrismanjs went to meet up for the run. So many bugs and a very warm afternoon made it a bit uncomfortable but the company was worth it

Thanks to @Pitch (Eric and Tanya) for hosting this months run. We saw a beautiful historic homestead and captured a moment.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Had a great time! Great to meet some new faces. Thank you Eric and Tanya! Did some research and I could only find the name of the cabin that we visited. It's called "The T Bar Ranch". No other information online on the T bar. Now I'm really curious?

IMG_2588.JPG

IMG_2570.JPG

IMG_2596.JPG

IMG_2593.JPG

IMG_2580.JPG

In my haste to depart on Saturday afternoon, I think I left my drab green camp chair under the shade! If anybody found an extra one, post up and thank you kindly for grabbing it - I hope somebody got some use out of it around the campfire last night,

Great ROTM, and thanks for the coordination and planning which went into another successful and well-attended event!

In my haste to depart on Saturday afternoon, I think I left my drab green camp chair under the shade! If anybody found an extra one, post up and thank you kindly for grabbing it - I hope somebody got some use out of it around the campfire last night,

Great ROTM, and thanks for the coordination and planning which went into another successful and well-attended event!
@Cruddz has it. Missed seeing you at the campfire!

I would recommend at least a few people bring some big water jugs for extinguishing fires as well. That means ours, and any others that we may find smoldering away in the forest.

Sounds like you kept your fire under control. Wish that was the case at Blue Ridge Reservoir. In the are between the restrooms and damn a fire started this morning. The entire area past the camp ground is closed to camping and fires.:bang:

Great pics. Little buddy got lotsa scratching from everyone in arms length!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom