June Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JT, it was great wheeling with you and I enjoyed talking with your dad about the geology, etc. of Rausch...... your Taco did great! as did Andy's... sounds like your build ideas will suit the trails perfeectly!

Thanks Jeff, had a great time, good selection on the trails. Just gotta find that money tree or somebody getting rid of a W56 tranny and t-case for cheap and then buy the expensive Marlin adapter :D

Yo guys had alot of fun sat. Had fun pushin the truck a little , took care of the broken lights all better and no vibration from the driveshaft you got lucky jeff, just kiddin . jt your taco did great, i was pretty impressed along with andy's too but what would you expect from a toy. looking forward to next ride trying to fix exhaust some issues..

had a great time!
felt good to get back into the woods. thanks for letting me tag along. hopefully I made myself useful with the cameras..... since mine was sitting in my car in the parking lot.... *DOH!*

Now i just have to get the 40 ready for CMCC!

photos

Jeff- how much ya pay for all those photos?????? seriously I enjoyed seeing them, wish I could have been there. CMCC on the horizon- hoope all the Appalachian club members can be there!!!!!!!
Gary S

This is hilarious!

81463930.jpg

try here?

Last edited:
I don't know why you're getting a red X..... does the link I just put up there work?

Is this what you're trying to show?

81463930.jpg

yes,
where did you get that link though? I can't find anything like that on the site :confused:

Nice pic Jeff:lol:. Thanks for coming out and being the photag Klunky.(and Bill):cheers: Maybe next time you will bring your own rig.;) I'm sure there are some trails that Jeff would like to talk you into running.

The few I took were after Jeff had his fun... (I'm still working on the map overlay)
2509.jpg
2507.jpg
2515.jpg

You did good Chris. Thanks for the pics!

Man, Ive gotta get on here more often! You guys wheel hard. harder then ive ever pushed my IFS Taco and 31's! It came through though. It was a total blast and I made it home fine. I did find a few bugs to work out of the fan and hopefully I get the locker working soon!

I didnt see the pics of Chris and Me going over that big rock right before Jeff almost rolled his pig. where can I find them?

Andy

PS. everyone was really cool and Im looking forward to next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom