June Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey, I might actually be able to make this meeting! I don't have my schedule here at school but I know every other weekend in June is accounted for so this may be my best shot. I don't know if I'll wheel or not but dI think I can make the meeting.

Bruce Sacavage

I'll be there for this ride on the 30th. I'm now sporting a soft top but not sure that I really like wheeling with all that extra 'stuff' hanging out there to get hung up on. Kept dragging it against the banks at GSMTR last week, but that's another story. I'll likely have the bikini top back on for the ride next month.
Also Jeffery, CMCC is 12-14 JULY. Your initial post could be construed differently as far as the dates go, me thinks? Just an FYI.
I'll post some pics of GSMTR when I have more time. We had a blast, as usual!!!
Mike in PA

as I've been pretty black here and on the E-mail list I thought I'd let everyone know I'm still alive....

really busy with work and lot's of personal stuff but I'm hoping things will slow down enough to make it back out into the woods with everyone.

Anyway, can't say for sure right now, but I'm hoping to make it out!

as I've been pretty black here and on the E-mail list I thought I'd let everyone know I'm still alive....

really busy with work and lot's of personal stuff but I'm hoping things will slow down enough to make it back out into the woods with everyone.

Anyway, can't say for sure right now, but I'm hoping to make it out!

Bring klunky out. You, me, Brett, and Rob can get an 80 group together.:cool:

This thread was getting down there on the list. BUMP. I should be able to make this one. Who else is in?

I'll have to miss this one, too. We're hosting a retirement party for my mom that day.

Got it on the calendar, should be up there friday after work for some camping. Hopefully some of you guys can make it for camping as well, nobody else showed up last time and the weather was great. Might have my wife or my dad with me as well.

I should be there, may bring the better half...:princess:.

I'll be there Friday for camping. Looking forward to getting out again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom