June Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OK,
gotta be in the Inner Harbor by 6:30pm.

I'm figuring on driving to Rausch and grabbing a seat with Jeff or someone.

should take 2 hours to get down there so if you guys wouldn't mind having me back to my car by 4:30 I should be able to make it! :D

I don;t want to cut anyone's day short, but hopefully there are some more trails on the East property that you can play on afterward?
Let me know if this might work for you guys!

PS: also *considerin* camping tomorrow, but not sure. Who all is camping?

It's looking like I should have open seat, unless I kidnap my dad :D

Well, my plans got s*** on again. I have to work Sat morn. Will be up in time for the meeting. This blows, but I do work in construction and it is summer time.:frown:

My wife is down hard with the flu and will not likely be making the run. But I'll still be there with my buds and their heep boobie-con. Still planning on an easy day of greens and blues.
Mike in PA

Crud. Wish I could make this run. Sounds like it's going to be a good crew and turnout. And with more than one other 80 in attendance!

Have fun, guys. :beer:

soooo......
like what time are we all meeting in the Rausch Creek parking lot???

9?
9:30? (for those of us 2 hrs away :D)

sorry I missed you guys today... a funeral caused major change of plans, including a vacation delay :(

I hope you guys had a good meeting and a good day of wheeling. I will be excited to see pics.

Hey everyone,

the wheeling was great Saturday!

Bill was the only one with a camera so we'll have to wait and see his pics... also his GPS track will be interesting....

Everyone did really well, it was great to see the turnout... 7 Rigs plus Mike S. and the few from GCLCNY... good wheeling, good people, GREAT WEATHER!

Still working on adding the RC Map, but here are the tracks from Saturdays run.
map063007.jpg

I Had a Great Day wheelin, Nice job on the pic's Chris...

P.S. The wifes sister did have her baby boy...Clark Kent yes thats right...Superbaby:cheers:

Sorry I missed it. Woke up Saterday with what they're saying was a light dose of food poisioning.(Didn't feel light.) Got together to leave Saterday night when I realized the driveway was full of antifreeze. Guess the tow rig was jealous of the attention I'm giving the 4runner. Spent Sunday putting in a water pump.:frown:

You guys had awesome weather--looks like it was a great time. I have to say the one pic of Jeff looks a little maniacal. Be afraid, be very afraid....

Whose white 62 was that?

Well we had a great time on Saturday. Wheeled higher level trails than I ever have before and the truck did pretty good. Front skid plate did its job and is a little banged up and blowing the rear axle seal wasn't so bad either since we fixed it back at camp. Hasn't leaked yet, must have been a little dirt on the seal or something.

Now I definatley gotta get some 35's and slow things down with dual cases, so I am going to start looking for a top shift crawl box and then save up for the adapters.

Funny thing is now the truck drives down the road great, no more shakes or vibrations, guess I got the special rock alignment :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom