Jump seat strap reproductions (1 Viewer)

Does anyone need some heavy duty repro jump seat straps?

• Total voters

airon23

SILVER Star

I'd likely be interested, but just a few questions. Are these the only color? Might be same as stock but idk. Is the hardware painted or just that color?

I'd likely be interested, but just a few questions. Are these the only color? Might be same as stock but idk. Is the hardware painted or just that color?
These 3 colors are what I have stock of right now. Oh and a darker tan.
The original straps were closest to the ones on the right, a light beige color that always faded to a dirty white from sun bleach over time. I’ve matched the hardware down to brass turn lock eyelets and metal end tips, as per the originals, that are painted an olive drab color. If you have the OEM twist locks, they’re very close to this O.D. Green.

Interested. What color is correct for a May of 1980
5/‘80 the correct color is the light beige straps you see on the right in my photo. Original straps for that year were 11” eye to eye, however if you have added thicker foam they might require longer straps. DM if you want to move foward with a set. 30$ for Mud members plus 5$ to ship.

1MAC

SILVER Star

I wasn’t sure what length to get for my ‘65, since I have just reupholstered them using the SOR kit and all new foam. My original straps were too short (and rotted out). I ordered the long straps and had to cut them down to get a snug fit with good compression of the foam. I think they look great!

94B83D44-05C2-4CB5-B2B7-356897D6967F.jpeg

18498C98-E892-45D3-972C-C4F628B619F0.jpeg

BD27A3EA-6B8E-473F-ADCA-17CE8831EDFA.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom