Jump seat strap reproductions (1 Viewer)

Does anyone need some heavy duty repro jump seat straps?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

He never did get back with me. I'd say it's a dead end at this point.

That's strange. I ordered a set from Nixon481 a while back. They were a very good quality reproduction. I think he charged me $30 plus $5 for shipping.

He asked me to post a review and some pictures, but I haven't gotten around to installing them yet.

That's strange. I ordered a set from Nixon481 a while back. They were a very good quality reproduction. I think he charged me $30 plus $5 for shipping.

He asked me to post a review and some pictures, but I haven't gotten around to installing them yet.
Good to know that u liked the quality! I hope he responds. Thanks for posting.

I would like a set if still available. I got a set of the Cruiser Corps and the end tab slipped right off. I would like the tan like OEM. Do you have the capability to make a set of straps that hold the tool bag under the driver seat? They have the double d rings like a motorcycle helmet. Thanks!

All of the materials to make these straps yourself are readily available at Macmaster-Carr under cotton webbing.The available material is olive color.The finishing tips and twist turn grommets are nickel plated.Spray paint in the appropriate color fixes that.You could probably make a dozen sets of two for $30.00 :meh:

All of the materials to make these straps yourself are readily available at Macmaster-Carr under cotton webbing.The available material is olive color.The finishing tips and twist turn grommets are nickel plated.Spray paint in the appropriate color fixes that.You could probably make a dozen sets of two for $30.00 :meh:

I am trying to find the twist turn eyelets on McM and am not having luck. Anyone know the part numbers of McM 1/4 turn eyelets?

Cheers all!

I am trying to find the twist turn eyelets on McM and am not having luck. Anyone know the part numbers of McM 1/4 turn eyelets?

Cheers all!

The extra strength soft cotton webbing comes in beige and the tips and grommets are available in nickel for those wanting to keep things as OEM as possible :steer:

Nickle ends? Link? trying to search, but dont know the correct term. This isn't correct. McMaster-Carr

This is the only end type I could find. The 1” width is the square type vs rounded... meh

This is the only end type I could find. The 1” width is the square type vs rounded... meh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom