Joined the 62 club!

Content may include affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Thanks, still hard to believe the 80 is really gone but having a blast with this 62 so that eases the pain a bit! I have a feeling I haven’t owned my last 80, hopefully the bucket list shop expansion becomes a reality one day and I can make room for a few more cruisers.
I just bought a 9400 sq ft warehouse for my toy collection. going to use part of it for a farm shop/machine shed and part for a retail office space. It should work out great!

I just bought a 9400 sq ft warehouse for my toy collection. going to use part of it for a farm shop/machine shed and part for a retail office space. It should work out great!
That’s awesome! And smart to have it a “multi use” space. It probably makes more sense for me to do something similar and put it at least partly under a business umbrella, then just leave my home shop as is. The wheels are turning!!

Can’t believe it’s taken me a month to get a pic of the 40 and 62 side by side, better late than never!

E7D12C36-8724-4517-8448-CAAD6C28ABF1.jpeg

love that color of the 40. Really nice rigs together. I have thought of getting a 40 but can't do it right now and throwing money at improving my 62.

love that color of the 40. Really nice rigs together. I have thought of getting a 40 but can't do it right now and throwing money at improving my 62.
Thank you, feel very fortunate to have found them both! The 62 is way more practical and has been more enjoyable for the whole family but it’s hard to beat the fun factor of the 40.

Hopefully when you get your 62 squared away you can start a hunt for a 40!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom