Builds Jmlockwood’s Heritage Build Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Whoa whoa whoa. So I can just run over to my local dealer and hook that up?
Yes, sorry John, I didn't know that when yours was here because yours was one of the 1st 2020's. Sorry, I should have posted.

Thinking about upgrading the exhaust. Anyone got any ideas? I was just reading some stuff about this Dirty Deeds setup. Just looking to sound more like a V8.

Thinking about upgrading the exhaust. Anyone got any ideas? I was just reading some stuff about this Dirty Deeds setup. Just looking to sound more like a V8.
As far as cat back, I think deeds is the only one at this time? I still want the Borla cat back, but they don’t make it for us....unfortunately.

E8779858-CC92-4364-B554-F426D0CA0D3A.jpeg
99D8BEAC-99ED-4A33-9846-7ABBDBF9EE82.jpeg

Trying something a little different today.

Posting for sale ad soon. Acquired a 2021 model. If anyone is looking for something like this one let me know. Truck has about 12,500 miles now - I think. Been driving it a bit more in the last few months. Can provide a detailed build sheet for interested parties. Upgrades totaled around $37,000. I am asking $107k for the truck. No trades. Way too many cruisers as it is.

Posting for sale ad soon. Acquired a 2021 model. If anyone is looking for something like this one let me know. Truck has about 12,500 miles now - I think. Been driving it a bit more in the last few months. Can provide a detailed build sheet for interested parties. Upgrades totaled around $37,000. I am asking $107k for the truck. No trades. Way too many cruisers as it is.
That was quick! Not even broken in yet!! Someone will have a beautiful Landcruiser, I bought my wife’s 2017 from Jim, great transaction very easy to work with, we bought site unseen and everything on the 200 was just as stated and immaculate!! GLWS

Great build @jomelo! Someone is going to get a hell of a 200. What are the plans for the '21?

also did you ever end up finding a new exhaust?

Great build @jomelo! Someone is going to get a hell of a 200. What are the plans for the '21?
Not a lot of plans for the ‘21. Going to run Dobinson suspension and maybe a few little things. I wanted something pretty close to stock for just driving around. This truck is great for someone’s only land cruiser or maybe 1 of 2 or 3 cruisers. I have too many built cruisers and just prefer to have one that’s somewhat stock. I’d love to keep this one as well but I do not have inside storage for more than 7.

Rode in this one this weekend. It’s basically a brand new truck. Someone looking for one and wants to save a huge bundle you need to snap this one up.

B887F775-A508-4167-BE85-02634DCFA447.jpeg

1617FC9E-28CC-4EFE-A3F9-A4007B2BE8FD.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom