JDM Importers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

New to the forum but long time reader.
Afrer many years of suffering (JK), I'm finally in the position of getting a JDM 7 series.
Been looking at HZJ70s on Japanese imporers sittes, but would rather go with one that other fellow members have had good experience with.
I looked all over the forum, but couldn't find a list of recommended importers.
If there is one, could you please share the link to it. And if not, could you recommend a couple?
I'm located in Virginia Beach.
Thnaks!

Why not buy one that’s already stateside?

Why not buy one that’s already stateside?
Thanks for sharing. I looked at it, but I'm not into a project rig right now.

Hi all,

New to the forum but long time reader.
Afrer many years of suffering (JK), I'm finally in the position of getting a JDM 7 series.
Been looking at HZJ70s on Japanese imporers sittes, but would rather go with one that other fellow members have had good experience with.
I looked all over the forum, but couldn't find a list of recommended importers.
If there is one, could you please share the link to it. And if not, could you recommend a couple?
I'm located in Virginia Beach.
Thnaks!
I searched for stateside options, b/c self-importing was proving to be too time-consuming and a headache. I was working with a few importers too and can recommend a few import options, but ultimately found my own stateside:
1. Check the "I got screwed by shady JDM importers" Facebook group: Log into Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1557167494478023. They have a list of "safe" importers.
2. I went with Back40 Imports in Montana and paid the $1,000 deposit for them to help me search JDM auctions. Although I went with a stateside option, they were honest, responded to every question I had, and even helped me vet options I found stateside. The 80 series I just bought was on my own, but Back40 helped so much, they earned my business and I'll be shipping my truck to them next spring for mods and upgrades even though I could probably find plenty of shops between TX and MT that could do the same.
3. I bought mine form AJ Lemos in West Palm Beach, FL. He was great to work with, answered all my questions, sent me tons of videos and photos, etc. Fortunately, he was near my company HQ so I was able to justify a business trip and spent 2 days test driving and inspecting. Drove it back to TX and it was awesome. AJ changed all fluids and filters, including diff fluids, detailed it, and basically had it road ready for me. He can be reached on Whats App @ 561-310-9196. He's just getting into the import business but has brought in kei trucks, Hi-Ace vans, and other JDM vehicles. He's been checking in with me daily to make sure everything is okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom