January Ride? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All I got...

396384_10150537135857421_501052420_8833894_1681949004_n.jpg

408150_10150539401782421_501052420_8841467_1457928939_n.jpg

395741_10150539400827421_501052420_8841458_1971919628_n.jpg

working on mine

here is the drive over P1020543 copy.jpg
It was pretty ugly, we saw at least 3 accidents, one happened right in front of Robert and myself pulling out of highway 41.

P1020543 copy.jpg

It was very nice meeting the friends I didn't know yet, and great seeing the friends from old!
I don't come into ya'lls forum much, so lemme know when ya'll are riding over this way!

OK, video 1 of MM mud run, this was actually a very fun hill. only about 1/3 of it we could video as it was so long. Rallytaco did an excellent job of showing off his driver's skills and skinny pedal as he crawled his way up to the top twice with an open diff.
We at the bottom were constantly getting sprayed with mud

on the way over

Sid,
you really missed out. It was just like the 2009 run to MM. Rained on the way over, Ted lamenting when we were there.... " I knew this was a bad idea, we should have cancelled, blah, blah..."
Then it finally started to abate and we set off on a muddy adventure...

pillguy said:
Sid,
you really missed out. It was just like the 2009 run to MM. Rained on the way over, Ted lamenting when we were there.... " I knew this was a bad idea, we should have cancelled, blah, blah..."
Then it finally started to abate and we set off on a muddy adventure...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3vTSjTDK3w">YouTube Link</a>

Sorry I did not make it. I am glad you guys did have some fun and everyone stayed safe.

Enjoyed meeting you guys! Impressed with ya'lls ability to ride in the nastiest terrain I've ever seen!

Nice pics! Glad to make an appearance in your pics! :D

Jordan

I have a feeling about this ride, don't know why but i just do. :meh:
Unfortunately, I guess you were right Ted :whoops::wrench:

Had a great time despite the mud.:banana: I think we accomplished more than anyone would've expected.

Good pics and vids everyone; I especially like the one of me on The Punisher... makes it look as though maybe I could've made it. :doh:
I've only got a few, but the few I have are really floppin good.:rolleyes:

Jordan, do you think Daniel would've enjoyed it? Ya know, with his "hit it hard" approach, I think it may have been right up his alley.

4xsteve said:
Good pics and vids everyone; I especially like the one of me on The Punisher... makes it look as though maybe I could've made it. :doh:
I've only got a few, but the few I have are really floppin good.:rolleyes:

Yea where are the flop pics? I haven't seen any yet.

I'll try to get them up tomorrow night. Got home just in time for severe thunderstorms, large hail and tornado warnings everywhere. 60mph winds expected over night tonight; and that's not talking about the tornadoes.

37's in the pic I believe... Steve?
The exo'd mini (mine) has 38.5x14.5 SX's. And I agree, in that pic from behind they look monstrous! Look at the first pic where I'm crawling up a steep ledge and they appear "normally" big. Some sort of optical and muddy illusion makin em look so big I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom