January Ride? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The exo'd mini (mine) has 38.5x14.5 SX's. And I agree, in that pic from behind they look monstrous! Look at the first pic where I'm crawling up a steep ledge and they appear "normally" big. Some sort of optical and muddy illusion makin em look so big I think.

that's my B! I knew they were as big as mines... and that's why!

The exo'd mini (mine) has 38.5x14.5 SX's. And I agree, in that pic from behind they look monstrous! Look at the first pic where I'm crawling up a steep ledge and they appear "normally" big. Some sort of optical and muddy illusion makin em look so big I think.

Yeah they look really wide. I would have guessed 15.5 from the pic. Must be the mud.

Yeah they look really wide. I would have guessed 15.5 from the pic. Must be the mud.
Yeah, the mud plus the angle of the shot plus the shadows, plus the IFS axle, plus the 1.5" spacers on the rear, plus the 14.5" tread. :hmm:

Here's the few I got.

a71e0506.jpg

0d5ffc82.jpg

331543ab.jpg

And a couple of videos:
http://s656.photobucket.com/albums/...Mtn Jan2012/?action=view&current=d3ec6a73.mp4
http://s656.photobucket.com/albums/...Mtn Jan2012/?action=view&current=9feb56a2.mp4

Says something about being locked Andrew.

No problem, wanted to get some staged pic going throughout the mud, but it was a free for all with everyone going in different directions. Kinda like herding kittens together to take a group picture, not gonna happen:mad:
WOW! Thanks for that action shot of the pics! If you got through them fast, it's like seeing me work the rock!

No problem, wanted to get some staged pic going throughout the mud, but it was a free for all with everyone going in different directions. Kinda like herding kittens together to take a group picture, not gonna happen:mad:

Kitten herding. The other great American pass time. :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom