January 19/20th Wrenching (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Phulcrum

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I have some miscellaneous repairs to on the FJ as well as additions to the Phalcon. Randy @Irrelevant has a metric Sh%t ton of mods to do. So, I will be wrenching one or both days this weekend, depending on the interest and turnout etc.

Work Order so far:
Randys GX: 1. Lift (UCAS, coil overs , springs shocks, ) , Skids, rock sliders

Arctodus: re-seal rear diff, water pump, misc.

Justin (Just-send it) Axle, LCA

Brecknridge?

Food + Beer

Attending:
Irrelavant
Phulcrum
badsamaritan
jfin
brekenridge
justinsendit
custyota
Elripster?
surfinoverland
flyingmenkey

Last edited:
2,204.6 lbs of sh$t, oh my! I always knew @Irrelevant was full of it.

I may be able to swing up! I may have some small projects and can help hand tools and beer around as needed. Will bring wellies for wading into the all the s#!t.

I'm in, I need to replace my axle and my lower control arms! Then we need to get that GX lifted!

I have some miscellaneous repairs to on the FJ as well as additions to the Phalcon. Randy @Irrelevant has a metric Sh%t ton of mods to do. So, I will be wrenching one or both days this weekend, depending on the interest and turnout etc.
Good Evening Gentlemen, I can pitch in on the 19th, I can hand tools, I’m a quick learner just need a little direction I’ll just need where and what to bring. Happy to help.

ok, which day works best for you all? I will probably be out there both days as Randy has a lot to do.

Also, we should divy up the food /beer requirements and such.

I am good for Saturday, let me know where and what I can bring and I’ll be happy to help.

Have tools, willing to work. Put me in coach.

I can bring venison burgers. Will there be a grill?

yes i can set up the mojoe or the smoker grill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom