January 19/20th Wrenching (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

9?

Should be up for the wrench Party by 11:30 12 ish. The wife is going to be coming with me as well. Let us know if there's anything we need to bring

Few pics I took while supervising

40649BCD-80CC-4889-9D71-5EA308A23DC6.jpeg

363C010A-8DF9-4EC4-AEB9-BDA3575DE060.jpeg

227273A6-23C4-4CF2-ADDA-3CF474EBE7B3.jpeg

51C1938C-F8E1-4F91-B788-8E48C2E90E2F.jpeg

E4BAFCBA-4C6A-4B38-89F9-B4BB59BB003A.jpeg

Today was a good day and....so will tomorrow. Lotsa work accomplished today. Great people, good time!

time for round two.

day one was Very productive. this club knows how to come together and get stuff done.

Yeah it does! Except for the guy who tried to pry against a PS reservoir! Who invited that guy anyway? More importantly, did it get fixed today?

And what about those lowers for Justin?
Phulcrums rig runs...diff fixed w/ no leaks. Finished up Justin’s manliest lowers. Irrelevant’s suspension lift was on, oil changed and was working the PS reservoir. Frickin’ great people in this club!! Looking forward to the next gathering, wrenches, runs, or just helping with something. Learned a lot this weekend...appreciate Phulcrum hosting! And passenger side rules!

Well, I must say we got a lot done this weekend! Lots of nice (and expensive) upgrades this weekend making the Rigs even more trail ready! Thanks to all that helped and put in a long evening last night night to get the rigs mostly comlplete and to those that showed up for a second day to help finish up. Thank you for all the ununcompensated help and invaluable knowledge to make a successful wrench day!
Thank you to @Phulcrum for hosting your garage and driveway to make it all happen, I really appreciate all this club offers to others and making great memories in preparation of future journeys together!

20190120_173415.jpg

20190120_173610.jpg

Well, I must say we got a lot done this weekend! Lots of nice (and expensive) upgrades this weekend making the Rigs even more trail ready! Thanks to all that helped and put in a long evening last night night to get the rigs mostly comlplete and to those that showed up for a second day to help finish up. Thank you for all the ununcompensated help and invaluable knowledge to make a successful wrench day!
Thank you to @Phulcrum for hosting your garage and driveway to make it all happen, I really appreciate all this club offers to others and making great memories in preparation of future journeys together!

View attachment 1884533

View attachment 1884534

You fancy bitch

Could we use a helicoil for the stripped thread?

Maybe check the 100 forum too? I would guess that this issue will have posts or solutions? This is one of those fixes you certainly don't want to grenade (or leak) in BFE.

Many thanks to all who help install the lift on my GX. Knocked it out in a few hours, when most write-ups call for 2 days. Not only was it a huge relief tothave so many knowledgeable people there to work, it was a great time too. Driver's side forever. Btw, y'all should see the articulation I get now...it's insane!
But only on the drivers side right? Glad it all worked out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom