Ironman 4x4 Awnings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ironman 4x4 USA

Ironman 4x4 America team member
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
ironman4x4america.com
A vehicle-mounted awning makes outdoor adventures so much better. Instant quick shade when you need it for an on the trail lunch. An easy get out of the weather quick shelter making it possible to keep creating that perfect camp meal. Perfect for a day at the beach or an extended surf session. The awning simply makes camp life better! Get your Ironman 4x4 Awning here: https://ironman4x4america.com/camping...

Good product. Mine is long in the tooth now but still fully functional with no rips/tears to report. I like the LED light functionality, good job on that one!

Good product. Mine is long in the tooth now but still fully functional with no rips/tears to report. I like the LED light functionality, good job on that one!
Great to hear! The LED is a great perk on those. If you felt so inclined, we would really appreciate a review on the website! Peer review holds so much more value than marketing jargon.

Great to hear! The LED is a great perk on those. If you felt so inclined, we would really appreciate a review on the website! Peer review holds so much more value than marketing jargon.

I'm on it, sorry I didn't think about it before. Also submitted review for the Foam Cell shocks 4" as well.

Last edited:
Hey @O Ironman — what's it look like closed? Following the link just shows models all opened up, but no pictures of just the awning mounted.

I mean yeah, it's gonna look like a lot of other awnings mounted to various trucks. But I'm looking for a black outer covering and hoping to find something without a 10' logo on the side. I like simple things. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hey @O Ironman — what's it look like closed? Following the link just shows models all opened up, but no pictures of just the awning mounted.

I mean yeah, it's gonna look like a lot of other awnings mounted to various trucks. But I'm looking for a black outer covering and hoping to find something without a 10' logo on the side. I like simple things. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ours is a 'utility green.' The logo is near the back of the cover, you can just barely see it in the top-down image.
Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 7.20.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 7.20.29 PM.png

Thanks for that. Not precisely to my taste, but the LEDs make these more compelling than most.
The LED's make quite a difference, especially being dimmable

Hey, not tryin' to butt in, they have some pretty good fabric paint these days if you cant find a black awning, I used some black on a motorcycle seat and was pretty impressed. I was thinking about doing some bucket seats from blue to black here soon. Anywho, cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom