Ironman 4x4 Awnings in Stock and at Deep Discounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeap... we love ours too... just got the awning tent kit for it too now.
83A25A9F-4A26-4049-917E-F91D4578635E.jpeg

@O Ironman shorted me on stakes and guidelines and promised to get back to me and send them right out.

Never heard back and still waiting:rolleyes:

Try contacting them again... they have the live chat on their website.
I’ve bugged those guys quite a bit now, but got many questions answered.
...granted some replies took time. I know they’re trying to keep things in stock, and lots of items sold out.
Anyway, hope they take care of you...

is that 2.5m x 2.5m? i think the other would be too small for the LC
Correct... get the 2.5m
I’m sure you’ll regret it if you don’t.

I also have a Yakima awning that’s 2m for my Ody...
it’s nice, but for the LX, it was 2.5 or nothing
A74A8F26-BE5B-474B-B4DE-4B4B4C088165.jpeg

Try contacting them again... they have the live chat on their website.
I’ve bugged those guys quite a bit now, but got many questions answered.
...granted some replies took time. I know they’re trying to keep things in stock, and lots of items sold out.
Anyway, hope they take care of you...

We talked on the phone and one should not need to beg for customer service.

Get the 2.5
I had a rhino 2.0 previously and it was small, esp when mounted up higher on a truck

Last edited:
well i went to order yesterday but it showed sold out. so i guess i'm outta luck

Try and chat with Bubba on the website... He's helped me a few times by adding a "backorder" button for items that were sold out.
This let me still place the order at the sale prices and just shipped when items came back in stock.

He's a bit busy at times, so might need to have a some patience, but those guys there have been quite helpful.
... and if their sales are ending soon, I can imagine they're even busier... Good luck!

Try and chat with Bubba on the website... He's helped me a few times by adding a "backorder" button for items that were sold out.
This let me still place the order at the sale prices and just shipped when items came back in stock.

He's a bit busy at times, so might need to have a some patience, but those guys there have been quite helpful.
... and if their sales are ending soon, I can imagine they're even busier... Good luck!
thanks! i was able to order one this way!

Looks like they are all out of stock now, will you guys get anymore at this price or did I sit on my hands too long? Thanks

i have a prinsu roof rack on my 19' tacoma and wondering if the quick release mounting brackets and awning will work with my rack, anybody tried it?

I have the quick release brackets. They are nice but they fit loose so stuff will rattle a bit.

i have a prinsu roof rack on my 19' tacoma and wondering if the quick release mounting brackets and awning will work with my rack, anybody tried it?

I have a Prinsu rack on my GX470, and the IronMan QR mounts on my awning. Works like a champ.
The QR mount (“male” side) mounts to the vertical arm of an L bracket, whose horizontal arm is mounted to the roof rack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom