Introduction: Hailey Walker (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone! Just wanted to formally introduce myself. My name is Halcyon Morgan, but you can call me Hailey. I was invited here bt dbbowen (Brian).I sold him an axle. I couldn't seem to find a dedicated introduction thread for all new people attempting to join so I appologize if this is against unwritten code. I have a 1985 4Runner.... it's basically all stock. My truck is also my ONLY daily driver, so until I can properly build it comfortably up enough, it will only be doing mild wheeling. I am a student at Jones County Junior college in the Associates program for Precision Machining. I have not decided if I am going to invest further with it into a 4 year college, but probably not. I am a business minded feller so I intend to start, build, and grow different companies throughout my life. Of coarse I'll do all of that with a nod to my fellow Toyota nuts. Anyway back to my 4Runner. It's not super great. I know what I want to do with it, but of coarse a self-funded college student doesn't have deep pockets. I am ready to get involved in this community though! I want to wheel (as best I can) and just have a good time around people with similar interests. Also I am unaware of the process to become an official member with CLC and TLCA so if someone could lovingly fill me in that would be awesome! Also I want to come to the next meeting ASAP, because I'm so excited LOL! Now onto the pictures of the 4Runner!!!

IMG_1028.JPG

IMG_0989.JPG

IMG_0585.JPG

IMG_0222.JPG

Welcome. Meetings are the first Tuesday of each month at a predetermined location. Next meeting will be at DNP's shop. Bring your truck and $20 and join us.

That is a clean rig.

Welcome