Builds Introducing Oliver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

More pics.

1421708246883.jpg

1421708263451.jpg

1421708281613.jpg

1421708296410.jpg

And a little sneak peak at the new white 80. When is the 80's first wheeling trip?

And a little sneak peak at the new white 80. When is the 80's first wheeling trip?
I could take it out pretty soon, but I've wanted to complete the fenders and I need to get the front and rear bumpers built. I'm currently waiting on our group buy stuff to be shipped out from 4x4labs and the rest of the stuff is just dependent on my study schedule and good weather (the 80 does not fit in the garage so I can only pull the front end in or back the rear up to the door).

Hopefully we get some snow in the mountains after you're done to go play in before spring time comes. It hasn't been a good snow year for us.

The forecast for the next week is WET. 80 to 100% chance through Monday. Varying daily from 10 to 50% through the following Monday. The ditches around my area are running over full, the Santiam River is coming up, and the fields have a lot of standing water in them. But the frogs are loving it. They are singing me a real good song right outside my patio door at the moment.

Don

The forecast for the next week is WET. 80 to 100% chance through Monday. Varying daily from 10 to 50% through the following Monday. The ditches around my area are running over full, the Santiam River is coming up, and the fields have a lot of standing water in them. But the frogs are loving it. They are singing me a real good song right outside my patio door at the moment.

Don
I just wish the temp would drop for some snow. Screw this constant rain and flooding.

X2 on that! This really makes me concerned for how dry it will be this summer and fall. It's been a good many years, but I can remember one fall when hunting season was really close to being shut down because it was so dry. Fortunately it finally rained just enough late in Sept to let hunting season go on schedule.

Don

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom