Introduce Yourself (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ah ha! I found it (the location!). I'm having trouble finding a date for this year's event though. If this thing doesn't conflict with Earth Day (April 22) obligations or the FCBC car show (April 8) I'm interested; already checked out a back road route to the Badin Lake Group Campground - gotta love Google Maps!

It's June 8-10 this year

Ah ha! I found it (the location!). I'm having trouble finding a date for this year's event though. If this thing doesn't conflict with Earth Day (April 22) obligations or the FCBC car show (April 8) I'm interested; already checked out a back road route to the Badin Lake Group Campground - gotta love Google Maps!
There are back roads the whole way up! The small towns along the way are too cool and they'll love watching a parade of Land Cruisers pass through. Bring @chubot and @Godzirra up a day early and hang out with us in Charleston!

Landcruiser2.jpg

Hi guys! My name is Will Bradshaw and I just joined Low County Land Cruisers. I have the white '85 FJ60 shown above. Erik stopped by my office, in Ladson, a month or so ago to introduce himself. I have had this Land Cruiser since '93 and I still love it as much as the first day I got it! Looking forward to meeting all of you guys soon.

Looking good. ..Welcome to the madness

View attachment 1398863

Hi guys! My name is Will Bradshaw and I just joined Low County Land Cruisers. I have the white '85 FJ60 shown above. Erik stopped by my office, in Ladson, a month or so ago to introduce himself. I have had this Land Cruiser since '93 and I still love it as much as the first day I got it! Looking forward to meeting all of you guys soon.

welcome aboard

View attachment 1398863

Will, did we meet at the Cars & Coffee on Nov 19th? I was in my Green 80 visiting from Greenviile. Regardless, welcome!

Hey y'all!

I've got a 75 FJ40 that is my current project. This is my second 40 and I couldn't pass up on the opportunity to own another one. My dad got me hooked on them in the mid nineties and that was it. I owned a 78 FJ40 back then regret getting rid of it.
My current 40 still has the 2F in it and plan on keeping it that way. She's got some rust in all the normal locations, but that's as expected. I'm planning on going to just a soft top on this one, but we will see. Hopefully this summer I'll be able to catch up and make some events.

Hey y'all!

I've got a 75 FJ40 that is my current project. This is my second 40 and I couldn't pass up on the opportunity to own another one. My dad got me hooked on them in the mid nineties and that was it. I owned a 78 FJ40 back then regret getting rid of it.
My current 40 still has the 2F in it and plan on keeping it that way. She's got some rust in all the normal locations, but that's as expected. I'm planning on going to just a soft top on this one, but we will see. Hopefully this summer I'll be able to catch up and make some events.
Awesome, welcome! There are a few of us trekking up to Uwharrie, NC in June for the ONSC Relic Run. Will your 40 be able to make that drive? Wanna jump in the caravan with us and head on up? @ErikinSC , a fellow 40 owner and gentleman who spells his name improperly, will be riding with me. I'm working on @BBQ BOY and @dbenke as well. Hopefully, @dustin weaver @RickM and anyone else will be up for making the drive.

Awesome, welcome! There are a few of us trekking up to Uwharrie, NC in June for the ONSC Relic Run. Will your 40 be able to make that drive? Wanna jump in the caravan with us and head on up? @ErikinSC , a fellow 40 owner and gentleman who spells his name improperly, will be riding with me. I'm working on @BBQ BOY and @dbenke as well. Hopefully, @dustin weaver @RickM and anyone else will be up for making the drive.

It's possible I'll have her running then. If I do I've got to get a new gas tank, the aux tank, and seats back in it, as well as some metal welded/installed. It's a slow process. Haha

Hey Guys, Just got this '77 gem delivered to Flo-Town from CA! Looking forward to meeting some if you soon.

Iron Pig.jpg

IMAG01673.jpg

sweet, I love a pig!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom