Introduce Yourself (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Whoa look at that rig!! Come see me at Sparks if you need anything for it. We have one in the showroom but yours looks to be in better condition.

Thanks Jamie! Will definitely come see you over the holidays!

@pawleymack that's a nice looking 40

Great looking 40! Hopefully we'll get to see it in person soon! TRDSparks, it's good to hear from you too!! Hope to see y'all around soon!

Thanks guys...PO did a fantastic job thus far. My turn!

Looking forward to making your acquaintance ! As your personal, dedicated membership director, once your club dues are paid, I'll be setting you up with some cool LCLC info and a couple of stickers to show that you are one of us ! You'll get preferential treatment at HAMOMs - where we'll all pitch in to take your truck apart while you educate us on your favorite craft beers. We might even help you put it back together !

Seriously, we look forward to catching up !

Dues submitted...

New FJ40 owner here and I live in Mt. P. Just bought a 75 FJ40 from a friend out of Virginia. Fortunately my friend hired Iron Pig Offroad to do a frame off restoration, so the FJ is pretty turn key. I'll figure out how to post pics one of these days and if any of you frequent Trader Joe's in Mt. P, you'll see my FJ next door at the office from time to time.

Look forward to seeing the other cruisers around town. Absolutely love driving the FJ and look forward to learning from the wealth of knowledge on this website!

Which part of Mt. Pleasant, I'm off Rifle Range by Bowman.

New FJ40 owner here and I live in Mt. P. Just bought a 75 FJ40 from a friend out of Virginia. Fortunately my friend hired Iron Pig Offroad to do a frame off restoration, so the FJ is pretty turn key. I'll figure out how to post pics one of these days and if any of you frequent Trader Joe's in Mt. P, you'll see my FJ next door at the office from time to time.

Look forward to seeing the other cruisers around town. Absolutely love driving the FJ and look forward to learning from the wealth of knowledge on this website!

IMG_1375.JPG

Would this be yours ?

I am the membership chair for LCLC.... and like Liam Neeson,

IMG_0425.JPG

That is a nice one, but not mine. Mine is all OEM and Dune Beige.

Gotcha ! I like tan cruisers, too. Welcome to the club ! I look forward to officially welcoming you, you'll find our modest $35 membership fee will provide you with access to lame jokes, a great assortment of craft beer reviews - and occasionally a beer exchange, several very sharp wise crackers, a plethora of willingness to disassemble your rig - and knowledge to guide you while we work and put it back together !

Gotcha ! I like tan cruisers, too. Welcome to the club ! I look forward to officially welcoming you, you'll find our modest $35 membership fee will provide you with access to lame jokes, a great assortment of craft beer reviews - and occasionally a beer exchange, several very sharp wise crackers, a plethora of willingness to disassemble your rig - and knowledge to guide you while we work and put it back together !

Ha ha good stuff. I'm happy to join and let me know when you meet next and I'll happily contribute $35. I was at the Christmas parade and saw all the cruisers and assumed there was some sort of club in Charleston and glad to hear this is the case. Some super nice cruisers at the parade and heard many folks oohhhing and awwinng at the cruisers.

Join Us

No need to wait, and it's easier if you join online - especially for tracking purposes. The website and Bookface pages get occasional traffic, most of the conversations and action occur here, on ih8mud. Looking forward to meeting you !

I did see your 40 in the office next to TJ a couple of weeks ago. I was in my wife's car and didn't have any LCLC cards to properly tag you, but I'm glad you found us. Welcome!

Welcome JTM....I'm new here also, we did make the parade and met some great people I think you will enjoy the club. here's my 60
Zuh8afm.jpg

Reactions: jtm
I think I saw your 40 at the Southern a couple of months ago. I was in the Caddy and couldn't find any cards.
I thought it was @ErikinSC at first, but quickly realized it wasn't. I got a pic, let me see if I can find it.

20160901_184551.jpg

Is this the one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom