Introduce Yourself! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Recently converted

Contrarian VC and Previous ford owner and now proud parent of "Hariti", 96 FZJ80. Shes currently my DD and mistress. Trying to bring more wheeling to the dealing. Call me RD

Transfering to Las Vegas for Work

Hi Folks:

I have been in the Bay Area for a while and I drive a '86 FJ60. I think Timmer saw it on '09 at the Toy School at Anza Borgego. My work is transferring me to LV and it will be a chance to finally own a home and relax a bit. I am looking forward to meeting everyone at the IHOP once we get settled into our new home.

Later

Mark

Welcome to Vegas, Mark
It will be good to have another FJ60 owner in the club. I have a 79 FJ40 and an 87 FJ60. Hope to see you at the next meeting. We are going to be doing a night run on June 8th I think. More info will be coming out later.

Take Care
Steven Syzdek
TLCA #3829

Warren McCafferty

Building g a 77 FJ 40 @ BTB Products in Henderson, can't wait till its done

my fj buid @ BTB in Henderson

my new 77 FJ 40 under construction

IMG_2180.jpg

IMG_2196.jpg

IMG_2198.jpg

I'm curious to know what the final pricetag will be.

:)

Finally Hope to Make The Meeting Tonight

HI:

I hope to make the meeting tonight. I have been so busy getting out new house in order that I have not had time for much else. Were will I find everyone? I am driving a Root Beer '60 with ARB front and Kaymar rear bumper.

Mark

I'll try to make the next meeting... maybe I'll bring a couple 40 guys from Henderson

1994 FZJ80 on 35's. Bought it fall 2013 as a backroad/expo rig with some rockcrawling cred. Might have wheeled with some of you years ago when I had my Mini-truck.

I didn't even know we had a S.NV club. Count me in on any future meetings/4 wheeling events.

Thanks,
Blake

I didn't even know we had a S.NV club. Count me in on any future meetings/4 wheeling events.

Thanks,
Blake
Welcome to the SNLC. We meet every month on the second Tuesday at the IHOP south of the corner of Rainbow and Spring Mountain. We usually have dinner (or breakfast) at 6:30 and the meeting starts at 7:30.
Hope you can make it.
Steven Syzdek
TLCA # 3829
1997 4Runner, 1987 FJ60 and 1979 FJ40

hey steve I was searching around on forums and happened on you guys here I recently moved back to town and was hoping to join back up I went by the old location (Toyota dealer on sahara) a few times but nvr saw anything going on glad I found this post i'll see you guys on the 10th

Eric

hey steve I was searching around on forums and happened on you guys here I recently moved back to town and was hoping to join back up I went by the old location (Toyota dealer on sahara) a few times but nvr saw anything going on glad I found this post i'll see you guys on the 10th

Eric
Eric,
sorry I missed your e-mail earlier. I hope you are able to make the next meeting.

See you soon,
Steve

What's up everyone! Got a stock other than 33" tires and CB radio on a 95' FJZ80 here in Vegas.

Hello everyone. just acquired this 84 FJ60 (july 84)last Oct, it has a bad engine but the rest is OK. it has another eng. now. still tinkering with it. next for it is a desmog. Im running Classic plates. Its not my daily so it wont rack up miles.my girlfriend and I plan on Rock hounding and hitting ghost towns. Its good to see other owners in the area, I drive in traffic and have never seen another 40 or 60. how about you?

Hello? Been "back" to Vegas since July of 2016. Spent 6.5 years in Okinawa, Japan working for Uncle Sam and when I left I brought back my "RokuMaru", loosely translated , "60". She's a 1989 HJ60 4.0 Diesel non-turbo. She's a RHD and slooow for here in the U.S. I'm very new to the Cruiser scene but like what I see.

Last edited:
Hello? Been "back" to Vegas since July of 2016. Spent 6.5 years in Okinawa, Japan working for Uncle Sam and when I left I brought back my "RokuMaru", loosely translated , "60". She's a 1989 HJ60 4.0 Diesel non-turbo. She's a RHD and slooow for here in the U.S. I'm very new to the Cruiser scene but like what I see.

Welcome. I am new here too. I just bought a Canadian '81 BJ42 and imported it to Vegas. I'm in the process of fixing little things before sending it to a restorer for a frame-off total rust repair, body fix, new interior. I've never owned one before and can't wait to take it out and play. Is this group still having meetings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom