Inspection day October 8th (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Food plus beer damn good time.

We've been TRYING to reach you about your vehicles extended warranty...

I'm in for inspection only.

I am out on the detail now but in for beer, food and an inspection

Planning on being there for inspection, food and beers. Should I bring something for the beers or food aspect?

I put the address in the Private forum. Please DM, PM, Text, Email, Call, etc. if you can't get it.

The private forum isn't visible to even ask to join for many, something wrong with it, so likely many of us will have to message for the address.

Frank

Gents, sorry to do this.

I failed to realize that the 8th was Sunday not Saturday. Unfortunately my wife already made plans for us on the 8th. I will not be able to attend.

I'm in with the 4Runner! Can I get signed up for the detailer as well?

@MTN RNR you can take the spot I was trying to get...the misses took her car so no need to detail now

I'll be there for the inspection

Sorry but I’m out, got the Rona
My wife and I just finished with back to back bouts of the Rona thanks to Paxlovid rebound… thankfully both were mild cases. Hope yours is mild too. And thanks for not sharing it.

Great Success! Wish we woulda had a few more people , but other than that it was a great time. Russel absolutely nailed the brisket and all the trimmings.

The inspection day was awesome. Russ shop gives the envy and his smoked brisket among the other food was amazing, almost made you cry a little tear of joy. We have a solid fleet of vehicles. I did find some updated safety inspection stuff so next time it will be a bit more relevant to the newer vehicles.

The final inspection...
1696954735467.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom