Inspection day October 8th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Adding window tinting to the services for the day. We had two people interested at the meeting, how many more? If you are wanting the detail service and or the window tinting please comment here with your vehicle type.

Got it on my calendar, what time and address? May also be interested in a detail, let me know pricing etc.

Pricing for both would be good. If I brig Mudhorn I'd be into the tinting, if Rathtar the detailing.

Please confirm your attendance and which services you are interested in. I'll start a head count in the original post.

Please confirm your attendance and which services you are interested in. I'll start a head count in the original post.
I'll be there for the inspection for sure. Probably dont need detailing or window tint

I'll be there for the inspection for sure. Probably dont need detailing or window tint
Adding window tinting to the services for the day. We had two people interested at the meeting, how many more? If you are wanting the detail service and or the window tinting please comment here with your vehicle type.
I'm in for the brisket lol

Looks like I'll be in for the inspection only

Well maybe...lol

I am in for inspection. Are we still doing the tint? I thought they needed to be at their shop to do that. I do need the interior shampooed on my 80.

Frank

Dropping the tint. adding a pressure washer and 1-2 kegs.

Hope we get more people comittng to this, its necessary and also beer and brisket soooooo....

What's the cost for detailing and Lexus RC200t....the wife's Sexy Lexy???

should be around 160. i'll try to get solid numbers form him .

Bumpitty bump bump look at 'ol frosty gooo

I'm in.

In

As for a start time on the 8th it really just depends on what time the "inspector" can make it over. I know some people like to get in and out early and others are there for the bbq, etc. I'll aim for the food to all be ready at 11:30 and we can go as long as people like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom