Inspection day October 8th (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Phulcrum

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Russ has offered his shop ( in fallbrook) for our annual safety inspection. OCTOBER 8TH

Some ideas to put to the club:
Do we want to have the club sponsor a brisket or two for Russ to smoke?

A buddy of mine does auto detailing and will be on hand to clean rigs. You'll need to make a reservation with him so he knows how many he can get done and how many helpers to bring
I'll post his rates /website soon .

There isn't a restroom in Russ' shop, so I was thinking maybe we have an outhouse dropped off for the day (?)

Chime in here with ideas and comments and let's get this planned

Attendees:
1. Phulcrum - pressure wash
2. Elripster - detail
3. coredawg
4. Ret2
5. prwillard
6 cruiserbauers
7. leucadia cruiser

Removing window tinting and adding a pressure washer and two kegs. ..

Last edited:
I like all of those ideas.

Frank

Most of us don't need them but the tlca requires them for being a chapter. It often ends up being more of a let's check out this rig. That said, we have found quite a few issues over the years.

Frank

Most of us don't need them but the tlca requires them for being a chapter. It often ends up being more of a let's check out this rig. That said, we have found quite a few issues over the years.

Frank
I need people to check out my rig! I'm a newbie mechanically but would love to have people take a look!

Everyone welcome just pick what weekend works best. I have one lift, plenty of tools, the side bay is covered for the detailing, tons of parking in the back, smoker and a TV in the barn for any football fans. There is also a paint booth if anyone wanted to spray some smaller parts. Looking forward to it!

Sounds like a plan, second weekend in Oct works best for me. We'll be on a cruise the first weekend. I need a more in depth look underneath after John Bull last month

We thinking Saturday or Sunday?

Russ has offered his shop ( in fallbrook) for our annual safety inspection. First or second weekend of October depending on few things.

Some ideas to put to the club:
Do we want to have the club sponsor a brisket or two for Russ to smoke?

A buddy of mine does auto detailing and will be on hand to clean rigs. You'll need to make a reservation with him so he knows how many he can get done and how many helpers to bring
I'll post his rates /website soon .

There isn't a restroom in Russ' shop, so I was thinking maybe we have an outhouse dropped off for the day (?)

Chime in here with ideas and comments and let's get this planned
Sounds great! I vote for 10/14. Brisket and a pot luck would be perfect, along with the outhouse. Also wouldn't say no to having professional detail!

Sat or Sun would work fine for me. Just need a head count about a week out or so.

I am out the weekend of the 14th.

Frank

How does October 22nd look ?

Also, to be clear the car detailing will require a reservation so the guy knows how many helpers to bring.

How does October 22nd look ?

Also, to be clear the car detailing will require a reservation so the guy knows how many helpers to bring.
works for us

Looks no good here.

Sunday 10/8 is excellent for me.

10-8 Looks to be the winner. Lets get the details worked out.

To the detailing, I'd be interested in shampooing the interior. Just washing the outside is fine, my paint is wrecked.

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom