Initial Thoughts On the Carpuride W903 Dashboard Console 2015 Lexus LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone with the grom confirmed the dvd player still works?
You are probably going to have to be more specific....although it has been confirmed in the last few posts that multiple models DVD players are not affected by the GROM.

You are probably going to have to be more specific....although it has been confirmed in the last few posts that multiple models DVD players are not affected by the GROM.
I’m saw the quotes regarding the grom with 08-09 and 09-10 saying it should be seen as an external cd changer / usb setup, but was hoping someone could confirm that they have actually used their dvd player with the unit. I understand the dvd player is outdated tech for most and was hoping to see if anyone has confirmed this by trying the dvd system with the grom installed.

I’m saw the quotes regarding the grom with 08-09 and 09-10 saying it should be seen as an external cd changer / usb setup, but was hoping someone could confirm that they have actually used their dvd player with the unit. I understand the dvd player is outdated tech for most and was hoping to see if anyone has confirmed this by trying the dvd system with the grom installed.
On my 2010 LX the DVD and the RES still work fine with a VLINE2 installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom