In town and wanted to say hello (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kelly saad

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hello, My name is Kelly Saad, just another Land Cruiser owner here. I’m visiting from AZ this week.

You all have any monthly meetings or is there anything happening this month? Thought I would see what was going on in this part of the country while I’m here.

Welcome to town! If you’re looking for a good bite to eat, may I suggest any number of the damn good BBQ joints in town.

No club meetings this week but that’s not to say we couldn’t do something fairly impromptu. I’m stacked Saturday but could likely make Sunday lunch work.

How long are you in town?

Welcome, on the 26th we are heading over to Tuttle creek ORV for a weekend of wheeling, if your still in the area join us. And next Friday the 19th not wheeling but I will be competing in the Lenexa chili challenge and several of the members will be there for the kick off party.

Never met another Kelly that was not a nice, good person. Likewise, could make a lunch after my Monday work deadline.

Cheers,

Kelly #2

Welcome to KC! I'd love to see one of your beautiful grilles in person. I also second the recommendation for barbecue. Everyone has different favorites, but mine are Joe's KC, LC's, and Danny Edwards. Hope you have a great time here

Thanks everyone! I’m actually here because my mom is in the hospital, so it’s not a “fun” trip. However thought I would reach out anyway. I will be here for about a week I think, so yea, I could meet up sometime.

Ditto, if we want to do a lunch or dinner next week, I'd make it happen. Sorry for crappy reason to come out here, but welcome nonetheless.

Joe's KC should be mandatory stop. Burnt Ends would be my recoomendation if they have them the day you go.

Thanks everyone! I’m actually here because my mom is in the hospital, so it’s not a “fun” trip. However thought I would reach out anyway. I will be here for about a week I think, so yea, I could meet up sometime.

Which hospital is your Mom in? KU Med?

That should be how we determine where to meet. There is a Joe's close to KU Med.

I'll do my best to be in for lunch on Tues 10/16/18 whatever location.

Depending on where and when, I'll check with Colin. it does depend on which hospital. Don't want to make it difficult to commute around the city.

I'm definitely game if it works out. Our thoughts are with you.

Joe's KC should be mandatory stop. Burnt Ends would be my recoomendation if they have them the day you go.
Kelly, you've gotta go to Brobeck's just south of 435 off Roe for bunt ends. I'll inquire next time I'm in if they are GF.

You guys are too nice, thanks! My mom is probably not going to make it, she is in bad shape.

I could meet any day before Wednesday. I would like to meet and talk Toyota or whatever.

You guys are too nice, thanks! My mom is probably not going to make it, she is in bad shape.

I could meet any day before Wednesday. I would like to meet and talk Toyota or whatever.

If you just need to get away tonight, I plan to be working in the garage on the portal axles and have a soft seat and some beer in the fridge.

Your welcome to come by and just get away or help out.

I will PM my cell number.

@kelly saad, my thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and your mom right now.

My calendar can be cleared for a lunch tomorrow. What part of town are you in? What do you think will sound good to you tomorrow? I can round most of the guys up via text once I hear from ya.

Jack

Any word?
I will get away for lunch today.

PM me for my #.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom