Impex is LEGIT 4 new AHC globes. Door To Door from Japan, less than 2 weeks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_6689.jpeg

I priced a few other things that were actually really close though so I thought it was weird. Spark plugs actually cost more I think.

Has anyone had luck adding parts later to an existing order to save on shipping? I ordered something a couple of days ago that hasn't arrived at the warehouse but now I need something else. It's not really worth it if I have to pay a fully separate shipping cost but they are so small and light that they would add almost nothing to my existing order.

Has anyone had luck adding parts later to an existing order to save on shipping? I ordered something a couple of days ago that hasn't arrived at the warehouse but now I need something else. It's not really worth it if I have to pay a fully separate shipping cost but they are so small and light that they would add almost nothing to my existing order.

Yes - don’t create the shipment until you order the part and warehouse has it.

Has anyone recently ordered front upper and lower control arms from them? Any feedback. Was very happy with my globes from them so was going to give them a try for the control arms as well.

Has anyone recently ordered front upper and lower control arms from them? Any feedback. Was very happy with my globes from them so was going to give them a try for the control arms as well.

Yes I ordered front upper and lower and received a few weeks ago without any problem. Shipping was about $250 but I also ordered a bunch of other parts totaling 91lbs total. I received package 10 days after FedEx picked it up.

IMG_6873.jpeg

Basically what I am reading is that you don't know how much shipping is until you have bought the parts and thery have received it?

Basically what I am reading is that you don't know how much shipping is until you have bought the parts and thery have received it?

Correct, you first pay for the order and then the shipping cost is calculated once your order arrives in it's entirety at their warehouse.
Once they've packaged your order there will be another smaller charge because the weight of the packaging is then added to the total shipping cost.
Shipping cost is determined by weight.
If inclined, you can get a good idea of the estimated shipping cost before making an order by using their shipping cost calculator. When you search their catalog for part numbers the weight of the individual parts is displayed.

They give you the weight, but theu also need to know the dimensions?
Or is that irrelevant?

They give you the weight, but theu also need to know the dimensions?
Or is that irrelevant?

They calculate everything for you when your parts arrive.
Not sure if package size affects the price but weight certainly does.

To get a ballpark cost add up the weight for each part and estimate package dimensions.

I purchased 4 AHC globes and it was $88 shipping for FedEx priority arriving 22 hours after package was picked up.

Front upper and lower control arms + other parts totaling 91lbs was $250 for FedEx standard taking 10 days. Package arrived at local FedEx warehouse Friday morning, but wasn’t delivered until Monday since standard does not include weekend delivery.

I have a few more orders waiting to ship. I can update with more shipping cost if there’s interest.

I just bought 4 globes from JDM Planet off Ebay for $620. Coming from Japan and I should have them in about a month.
I'm looking at a set of accumulators from JDM Planet right now. They are about $50 cheaper than the quote from Impex, so I was wondering how your experience with them went?

Thanks in advance

Had no issues at all.

They are listing the globes for different prices on Impex for Toyota and Lexus. It's $104 vs $125 at the moment but showing the same part numbers. I have an '03 LX but I assume the Toyota is the same since it's the same part number.

I haven't encountered this discrepancy on Impex for other parts though so I thought I'd check. These are the numbers I'm searching.

49141-60010
49151-60010

Screen Shot 2023-09-08 at 2.27.25 PM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom