ICON Rear 2008+ Toyota Land Cruiser 200 0-2in Rear 2.5 Series Shocks VS RR CDCV - Pair (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks, I was overdue to replace same exact set after 100K miles/5 years. One of my rears is leaking, fronts are still fine. I ordered a set and had it shipped to Icon so they revalve it for no load in rear. It comes stock valved for bumpers, etc.

Store is still showing them in stock. Hopefully they are shipping directly from icon. I was debating between these and Bilstein's, not sure which one would have been better? I am a digressive shock kind of guy in terms of handling. I believe I got them cheaper at $600 when I purchased them originally 50% off icon black friday sale 5 years ago.

Last edited:
Thanks, I was overdue to replace same exact set after 100K miles/5 years. One of my rears is leaking, fronts are still fine. I ordered a set and had it shipped to Icon so they revalve it for no load in rear. It comes stock valved for bumpers, etc.

Store is still showing them in stock. Hopefully they are shipping directly from icon. I was debating between these and Bilstein's, not sure which one would have been better? I am a digressive shock kind of guy in terms of handling. I believe I got them cheaper at $600 when I purchased them originally 50% off icon black friday sale 5 years ago.
I ordered their last set of front 3.0’s and the set I linked here, they left the warehouse in PA within 24hrs of my order clearing. I used PayPal to pay, wasn’t sure they were legit at first, they were that cheap. I’ve never seen a set anywhere near that low…adjustable 2.5” res for $300/each? Can’t even buy a set of Bilstein 5160’s for that these days

I ordered their last set of front 3.0’s and the set I linked here, they left the warehouse in PA within 24hrs of my order clearing. I used PayPal to pay, wasn’t sure they were legit at first, they were that cheap. I’ve never seen a set anywhere near that low…adjustable 2.5” res for $300/each? Can’t even buy a set of Bilstein 5160’s for that these days

Congrats, I have the 2.5s for last 5 years and they were really fun. You definitely hooked it up, I ordered from your link! I wasn't going to order them again as I'm not offroading as much anymore, life is too busy after covid, but price convinced me. It was going to cost the same if not more to rebuild them. The rears made the biggest difference in my opinion originally. Changed the vehicle dynamics completely. The fronts, even though they cost more are not as noticeable of a difference.

Icon finally shipped my revalved rear coilovers for unladen weight. I agree with you they were very cheap, I jumped on it.

Do you like jumping? When I first got them 100k miles ago, I would try to hit everything at speed. Try to get in the air as high as I could. Not doing that as much now. I ran them at 0.

This is me at every stop light on a hill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom