Well after a 6 month layoff (at least from pig work), I spent the last full week assaulting Pigwald. The first day was spent putting in the repaired gas tank, bleeding the brakes (again), figuring out and hooking up the oil pressure and temp sender wiring, popping the interior door panels, and other misc fixes. Day 2 was taking all the bits and pieces off the body and at the time, the wishful thought was knocking it down all over to the original paint/primer with 80 on the 8" DA. Day 3 was a looksee by the boss and he wasn't happy with what he saw....so put the 36 on the 8" DA and lets go to bare metal....O joy !!! In the meantime as I got it down to the bright and shiny.. the boss followed close behind with his dent puller, hammers and dollies. Day 4 and 5 were spent roughing out the bodywork, and I needed to weld two patches in the usual locations at the base of the front fenders (otherwise beautiful solid steel...dented but good steel) followed by skim/finish coating and an all over sanding with 80. Day 6...tape it out and three good heavy coats of primer. Next steps will be blocking it out by hand, re-prime, final sand with 240, then the paint gets appled. I figure 3-4 more days for my fat old a$$ to finish it up and reassemble stuff. Question is when ...Anyway, here are a few of the progress shots.