I cried a little... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A few months ago my cousin bought my FJ80, flew from OK and drove it home from Az. He didnt have it very long before someone t-boned him on a foggy night. Thank God no one was hurt. My cousin just had a cut on his head...I miss that old cruiser.

IMG_0591.JPG

Thank God indeed. A different vehicle with that amount of force would not likely be survivable...

There are more Land Cruisers, but only one life on this planet...

Can't believe no one has said "that will buff right out" yet. Damn. Glad your cousin is OK. That's a bitch...

Just wow.

Trail truck!

The buzzards are circling early! :rofl:
Might as well make something of the loss, rather than just toss it in the shredder.

I'll admit I cried more than a little... that sucks.

Yikes, that thing went full banana. I haven't seen the roof buckle like that before...

Insurance probably owns it now, looks like that pic was taken at a tow yard. She's going to the junkyard.

Makes me wonder how different the damage would have been with a stout set of sliders. I'm sure it still would have been totalled, but at a lower speed I wonder if it would make a total/no total difference.

wow! glad that there's no serious injuries.

i doubt the slider would have helped. If anything i imagine that would have wrecked the frame a bit more, or flipped the truck. either way it's not gonna buff out.

What a shame. It looks well taken care of. Glad everyone was okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom