HZJ7* 1HZ Service Information Label (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The service information label under my hood is pretty faded and I am having trouble finding legible examples online for a possible reproduction. I am wondering if anyone has a better example under their hood (by the latch) that they can share. Anything would be appreciated, especially an example of the format of mine in better condition.

Here is mine. Really faded.

service info 1HZ 1.JPG

Here is an example I found from a different HZJ77 on a Japanese blog site. Seems to share some of the same info but in a different format.

service info 1HZ 2.JPG

Not that I was terribly surprised but I don’t even have that decal. ☹️

Did you mean you didn't have it on the HZJ77 you used to own? Yeah, maybe it was removed on a lot of cruisers over the years as this is really the only label that is faded like this. I suspect due to engine heat and more exposure to outside elements.

Did you mean you didn't have it on the HZJ77 you used to own? Yeah, maybe it was removed on a lot of cruisers over the years as this is really the only label that is faded like this. I suspect due to engine heat and more exposure to outside elements.
It‘s not on my 79 Series. It probably was on my previous 77 Series. All of the decals on that truck were in amazing condition but it never dawned on me to replicate them.

Thank you! That is a great example.

Here's one from a 1992 JDM PZJ77. Msybe some of it would be useful.
20231004_124917.jpg

Thank you @cruiserdan

I am sure mine was exactly like that format except it was for 1HZ.

1993 HZJ75 fire truck.
20231004_163458.jpg

That is it!

Even that one looks like it is bubbling and starting to fade a little too. Probably won’t find a better example. Thank you again!

Looks like they just printed off Avery mailing label sheets for those 1993 ones too. How cheap of Toyota.

Makes sense that we have the same label too since we both own the same year: 1993. Yours is in better condition than mine too. The one that @cruiserdan posted up must be from a very low mileage cruiser.

~10,000 kilometers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom