Builds Hundo Family Truckster (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Adding some stuff to the rack. Shovel and axe with Quickfists and 10 series T nuts. High lift with 2X3 U-bolts. Traction boards with screws and T nuts (ideally I will get some butterfly/knob type screws for these).

Prospeed 7.jpg

Prospeed 9.jpg

Prospeed 8.jpg

I also ended up having to put a 2mm washer under the front feet as the fairing/crossbar would tap occasionally on the sunroof at highway speeds

Prospeed 5.jpg

Last edited:
I was never happy with the way the tint worked out originally and when my wife said that the front doors looked darker than the rest of the truck I could not unsee it. So I had the fronts stripped and the whole rig redone. 15% Rayno S7 film comes much closer to matching the factory amber than the stuff that was on it previously.

Before:
Windows 2.jpg

After:
Windows 4.jpg

So glad you posted today and your thread popped up on top!

Just picked up a Black '00 and I strive to be like you! :)

Awesome write up and truly thanks for putting so much detail in your posts!!

Your rig is spot on! Keep the posts coming!!

By the way....nice Big Honzo!!

So glad you posted today and your thread popped up on top!

Just picked up a Black '00 and I strive to be like you! :)

Awesome write up and truly thanks for putting so much detail in your posts!!

Your rig is spot on! Keep the posts coming!!

By the way....nice Big Honzo!!

Thanks, love the Honzo.

Great build! I have enjoyed reading all your work and insight. I've been up to Farmington but never experienced any of the scenic beauty around besides Pinon Hills golf course. Very beautiful photos.

Great build! I have enjoyed reading all your work and insight. I've been up to Farmington but never experienced any of the scenic beauty around besides Pinon Hills golf course. Very beautiful photos.
Thanks, it's been fun. Need a rear bumper with tire carrier, lift and some taller meats. Let me know if you are up this way, I'd be happy to show you around The Glade.

New Mexico Schools are literally the worst (like 51 of 50 states), which was very evident in the first semester of the year with the "remote" learning model. That being said my wife opted to do a traditional home schooling program which means I gladly get more time as the "Shop" and "PE" teacher. Once the garage warms up we will be replacing the radiator etc. For now been working on smaller projects like tracking down a P0500 when the truck is cold. First things first is replacing the VSS on the T-case/center dif.

One of the first lessons is don't get get gear oil on your hands.
Shop Class 1.jpg

Shop Class 2.jpg

Old VSS, not as bad as I though it would be.
VSS - Old.jpg

New
VSS - New.jpg

Didn't resolve the P0500, so we will be doing process of elimination. Checking fuses and pulling the gauge cluster.

OBA hose storage. Started with a metal ammo can but it was too hot to handle after being in the engine bay for a a while.

View attachment 2067894

View attachment 2067895

View attachment 2067896

Bumping this post. Wanted to see how the air compressor is holding up mounted in the engine bay and how you wired it up :) Please advise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom