Howdy! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everybody! New to the site, currently own a 73 International Scout II but am in the market for a LC. I've always loved them and looking forward to finding a FJ60/62 or FJ80 to add to the stable. Here's my current ride!
Scout.jpg

You will probably like owning one. Find a diesel one if you can.

Love the Scout, and good luck on your search. In the 60 Series forum, most (including me) will say "get a 60!"

80s are cool in their own way, but if you want to enjoy an old-school 4wd leaf-sprung ride similar to your Scout, stick with a 60 or 62. If you decide to go 80, maybe look for a FZJ80 instead of the FJ. The 3FE engine is enough of a dog in the 62, and the FJ80 is 700 lbs heavier, but with the same power plant.

Love the Scout, and good luck on your search. In the 60 Series forum, most (including me) will say "get a 60!"

80s are cool in their own way, but if you want to enjoy an old-school 4wd leaf-sprung ride similar to your Scout, stick with a 60 or 62. If you decide to go 80, maybe look for a FZJ80 instead of the FJ. The 3FE engine is enough of a dog in the 62, and the FJ80 is 700 lbs heavier, but with the same power plant.
+ awd….. it’s a slug.

Maybe a FZJ 80 is better because you can get diff locks.

The scout will probably feel similar to the 60.

Hey everybody! New to the site, currently own a 73 International Scout II but am in the market for a LC. I've always loved them and looking forward to finding a FJ60/62 or FJ80 to add to the stable. Here's my current ride!View attachment 3238073
hey! nice bronco!! :grinpimp: welcome to this den of reprobates. seeing as you posted up in the section, you've gotta get a 60:flipoff2:

you need a 60....
scouts cool tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom