How I went from two 62's in my garage to none in two weeks...... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bon Jovi.

Huge in the 80's, still cool. And best of all... Slippery when wet! (referring to the wet conditions that caused the accident)
And like BJ tickets, you never thought you’d spend this much money on it.

Well the call finally came to come pick him up (since I live in a house of women, my Land Cruisers I think will all be men!). Very pleased with the work done and sourcing all the parts definitely saved me some coin! Decided to take him straight to my backup repair/maintenance shop (since Trollhole's is swamped and busy getting ready for GSMTR) just to get checked out after sitting for a year! Was pleased that A/C still worked really well. Brakes felt different. Should be back to driving daily in a day or two. Got a lot of stuff in my garage to start changing out or adding on....33" spare, new carpet kit, Torfab adapter rails for BMW seats and a set of black e46 seats, Mudflaps, rear view mirror, dash cover, new license plate light housing, & electric antenna from what I remember....will be like Christmas going thru the boxes.

Daughter who had the wreck in him last year (in first picture below) said, "you're welcome dad, glad I could help you in getting it closer to how you wanted"! She definitely has her dad's smart ass gene!

Done 1.jpg
Done 2.jpg
done 3.jpg

Turns out Brake Booster is bad and have ordered a reman from Summit so a few more days......

I've been with USAA for nearly as long as you have and they tried to total my '88 years ago. The repair ended up costing about $3200, but made me realize that USAA is a new-car insurance company.

I decided to leave them on auto, they were not even close to being competitive. Great customer service has a value, but.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom