For Sale Hj47 troopcarrier diesel landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FOR SALE...1984 HJ47 TOYOTA LANDCRUISER TROOPCARRIER DIESEL

This this a great example of an original, stock, HJ47 Troopcarrier thats just been repainted in the original mustard yellow.

* Powered by the original Toyota 2H six cylinder diesel engine
* The 2H is the bigger more powerful engine that came in the HJ45/HJ47
* Rugged 4x4
* Disc brakes
* Later model dash
* Four speed manual transmission
* Heavy duty bullbar / tow hitch
* Your choice of aluminum rims w 31" tires (pictured) or white original style steel rims w 32" tires

Overall this truck is in EXCELLENT condition and encourage the buyer to see it in person.

I am NOT a mechanic but will try and answer all questions to best of my knowledge. Also I will email detailed pictures of any part of the truck.

The truck will be sold AS IS without any type of warranty. I recommend a personal inspection by the buyer and I am also willing to let the buyer bring it to a mechanic for further inspection.

No rear seats, originally these came with Troopcarrier seats along the side in the rear but you can easily install forward facing seats, FJ40 jump seats, or I might have an original set of rear Troopcarrier seats for sale in the future.

The true mileage is unknown as it appears to have a non original dash cluster. The truck drives great and has more power than other 2H engines Ive driven...I encourage a test drive...if you drive it you'll buy it.

The truck will be sold with a clean California title. The truck is right hand drive which is completely legal and very easy to get used to. The truck is located in sunny San Diego and the asking price is $19,500. I am willing to help with shipping but it is the responsibility of the buyer to find and pay for a shipping company. Contact me at richardshep@hotmail.com if you are interested in the truck.

Thanks RICH

DSCN3814.jpg

DSCN3822.jpg

DSCN3835.jpg

DSCN3833.jpg

DSCN3849.jpg

Good looking rig... Wow!!

Very nice looking. Per paint pics would certainly be appreciated. Perhaps Asdae should take a peek at these images...not to open up a can of worms or an old thread but, I'm just say'n ; p

This cruiser is a few miles from me and I can check it out for anyone who is interested. I've not seen the cruiser. I've also met the seller a couple times in the past (he looked at a FJ45LWB I was selling) and he's a straight up guy.

GLWS!!

if only it was LHD and not yellow....and i had $20K:grinpimp:

Thanks...I like that yellow mustard color too but I understand that other people dont like it. I almost always keep a truck the original color whether I like the color or not when having it painted. Color changes can be a nightmare and plus Landcruiser is one of the only vehicles that came OEM in mustard.

The color is great. The RHD is messed up. Have the $. just no patience for RHD. Hated it in europe.

Please stop bumping the thread. Especially with questions that were answered in the original post.

shepman, that's a beautiful Cruiser. Wish I could afford it right now.

I appreciate the comment Ridge Runner. I always try to make my ads as precise, informative and short as possible. Some people are moving so fast they dont have three minutes to stop and read the listing and instead they take more time to email me questions that are already answered in the original post.

:cheers:

I hear you. Half of my job at a salvage yard is internet sales. When we were cutting our teeth early last year, I learned fast that listing things on forums is one of the most frustrating, time-consuming ways of selling something. So much for trying to help out fellow gearheads. :)

cause there was no answer stated ... unless i missed the answer somewhere?

or are you saying it isn't a fair and logical question to ask?

Crushers you know landcruisers like I know land cruisers and we both can see there has been some type of work done to the truck either some bondo or metal replacement I would state caution but who knows unless you see it in person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom