SOLD HJ/FJ45 wanted to buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
Mileage
EDIT : I will be acquiring an FJ45 in July if things go as planned. The is no way I know of to replace the WANTED Title

Well, I bought my FJ40 off of IH8MUD classifieds and it was a return for me back to the days of my 1974 FJ40. I realized how much I love the 45 series and before the circumstances change for me at my age, I am looking for a 45 that is a good driver that I can tinker with a bit and enjoy the heck out of. My mechanical skills still survive except for a bit of arthritis 🙄 Looking for any year but the format for writing this asks for a specific year…

please contact me here at IH8MUD….

thanks, knuckle47

Last edited:
I have a couple for your review

and a 13-BT 5 speed, but that one I don't have a price yet, over 50k though

I have been looking for a 45 style pickup for months and months. Recently ran across a web site who brings up more than 10 a day. Prices vary from 20k to 60k and conditions vary as well. Found 2 I like but the offers are like this: these people say they own them, they send me an email and the sales are handled by a 3rd party. I should send my info to the 3rd party seller, they will ship the vehicle to me…. I have 7 days to inspect and approve the sale. If I am happy, they will release the funds to the owner. If not, they send the truck back and I get a full refund.

sounds too good to be true and it usually is..as my dad would say… yet, I’m almost tempted. Any thoughts or experiences you guys have had or heard?

I have been looking for a 45 style pickup for months and months. Recently ran across a web site who brings up more than 10 a day. Prices vary from 20k to 60k and conditions vary as well. Found 2 I like but the offers are like this: these people say they own them, they send me an email and the sales are handled by a 3rd party. I should send my info to the 3rd party seller, they will ship the vehicle to me…. I have 7 days to inspect and approve the sale. If I am happy, they will release the funds to the owner. If not, they send the truck back and I get a full refund.

sounds too good to be true and it usually is..as my dad would say… yet, I’m almost tempted. Any thoughts or experiences you guys have had or heard?
If you hate you're hard earned money, go for it.

Buy from the Owner who has title in hand. Inspect the truck, drive the truck, agree on a price in person, face to face. Exchange money for title, drive home happy. Any other way is a recipe for disappointment, frustration, and rage.

Also, do not buy a truck from South America, because that is also a path to disappointment, frustration, and rage.

Last edited:
Yep…you guys are right… I guess when you get close enough to the candy, you’d like to try a taste…. 😝

Beautiful!! I am looking for a stock 2F or diesel. May have found a few and I did buy a GREAT FJ40 last summer from a MUD member. Appreciate you responding. This truck looks really cool

I don’t know if this fits your criteria or not:

Thank you for reaching out… the 45 I am looking for is the pickup. i have even considered a Bandierante 4 door at one point but the Troopy is so similar to the FJ40.
again….much appreciated

Thank you for reaching out… the 45 I am looking for is the pickup. i have even considered a Bandierante 4 door at one point but the Troopy is so similar to the FJ40.
again….much appreciated
Sorry I actually meant to post this in the thread of the guy looking for a 45 troopy. Wanted - FJ/BJ/HJ45/47 LHD Troopy - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/fj-bj-hj45-47-lhd-troopy.1305630/

Which model would you prefer? LWB or SWB? I know of 3 SWB for sale currently. Also what’s your budget?

This place in Nashville has both a short bed and long bed 45 for $40k and $45k respectively. I know nothing about the trucks or the dealership.

Mike

Thank you Mike…. I have not seen this post until now….Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom